5,593,587 Members 38,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Strange boot loop no recovery or download mode

Tip us?

Awkwardmoments
Old
(Last edited by Awkwardmoments; 6th December 2013 at 11:55 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Strange boot loop no recovery or download mode

hey guys im new here,

I have a strange boot loop where my i9300 just keeps on rebooting if go in recovery its auto reboots if go in download mode it reboots. My rom was wanam lite 4.3 the latest version and my kernel the googy kernel also the latest version. phone doesnt charge either

i have been flashing roms forever and this never happend so if someone could help, that will be great

abidifethi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkwardmoments View Post
hey guys im new here,

I have a strange boot loop where my i9300 just keeps on rebooting if go in recovery its auto reboots if go in download mode it reboots. My rom was wanam lite 4.3 the latest version and my kernel the googy kernel also the latest version. phone doesnt charge either

i have been flashing roms forever and this never happend so if someone could help, that will be great
Try to pull out battery and wait sometime than try to boot normally if ok and you can enter in recovery do a full wipe.

Awkwardmoments
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abidifethi View Post
Try to pull out battery and wait sometime than try to boot normally if ok and you can enter in recovery do a full wipe.
did that allready didnt work. problem is now that the battery is empty and it wont charge, because it also bootloops the charging screen

Thanks for reply do

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Suggest you try a usb recovery jig or service centre .