Strange problem with my i535 (vibrate pulsing)

5th June 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
so to begin with as much info as possible, this began yesterday when I noticed my power button was unresponsive. I tried issuing it to turn the screen off and turn back on, but nothing. So I held it down and eventually was able to force restart it believing the device was just being unresponsive. The next thing I knew, it wasn't turning on and it was simply "beating." By beating I mean the phone is off, whenever the battery is in, it just stays on a blank screen, it might load the samsung logo, but ultimately it is a blank screen. Something extremely strange is that though the phone is off and unresponsive the damn thing is pulsating. As if it had a heart beat lol, but it just vibrates every 3 seconds. Has anyone seen or heard of this? My research and found that the typical problem is a faulty power switch which is what I'm being led to. I found suggestions, none work. There is one I have yet to try. It is this one, /watch?v=3Glllc7bEJs this is quite an extreme solution that I dont mind going to since I am due for an upgrade any how. I just want to remove a lot of important information that is on this phone before I upgrade. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR
Phone wont turn on, blank black screen with phone vibating every 3 seconds. Potentially power switch, Need help recovering data.

Thanks!

EDIT: The problem is called a "boot-loop"
Last edited by waterbottels; 5th June 2014 at 04:37 AM. Reason: new info
5th June 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Scarborough
Thanks Meter: 193

427 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbottels

EDIT: The problem is called a "boot-loop"

Wrong forum, this is i9300 International you have the i535 Verison you need to ask here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread