XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in Cyangeon Mod

Tip us?

AboEl-WaFa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Stuck in Cyangeon Mod

i had cyangeon mod but decided to get back to the stock Rom And It Worked 100% and when i decided to Go Back To Cyangeon Mod It Got Stuck In BootLoop Wiped Cache And Dalvik And Factory Reset Still Stuck at the BootLoop
Went Back To Stock Rom And It Worked 100% Tried Dirty Unicorns Rom And It's Also Stuck In Boot Loop I Don't Know What Is The Problem :\ Can any One Help Me To Fix That

JellyYogurt
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboEl-WaFa View Post
i had cyangeon mod but decided to get back to the stock Rom And It Worked 100% and when i decided to Go Back To Cyangeon Mod It Got Stuck In BootLoop Wiped Cache And Dalvik And Factory Reset Still Stuck at the BootLoop
Went Back To Stock Rom And It Worked 100% Tried Dirty Unicorns Rom And It's Also Stuck In Boot Loop I Don't Know What Is The Problem :\ Can any One Help Me To Fix That
Ur title is misleading first of all. The way u described it is tat u are stuck in cm rom. But u are stuck on stock. And try the cyanogenmod installer.

Sent from my GT-I9300.
Give a thank if i helped you.

masri95
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm facing the same problem any solutions?

mickay1982
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Can any One Help Me To Fix That
I believe the best option for that kind of jumping from one rom to another is to use newset philz touch recovery and follow the procedure each time you want to flash smth new:

1. Copy your new rom to internal sd card
2. enter the recovery
3. Wipe data/factory reset => clean to install a new rom.
4. install new rom from zip

It's worked for me so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to mickay1982 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AboEl-WaFa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt View Post
Ur title is misleading first of all. The way u described it is tat u are stuck in cm rom. But u are stuck on stock. And try the cyanogenmod installer.

Sent from my GT-I9300.
Give a thank if i helped you.
i mean that only stock roms work on my Phone and Cyangeon Mod Gets Stuck u get it now ??

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Quote:
i mean that only stock roms work on my Phone and Cyangeon Mod Gets Stuck u get it now ??

Yes its usually user error .
Read the instructions again .
The Following User Says Thank You to JJEgan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AboEl-WaFa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickay1982 View Post
I believe the best option for that kind of jumping from one rom to another is to use newset philz touch recovery and follow the procedure each time you want to flash smth new:

2. enter the recovery

Oh My God Oh My God Bro You Are a Life Saver <3 After Searching For 3 Days Finally SomeOne Who Can Help Thank You Again <3

mickay1982
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Oh My God Oh My God Bro You Are a Life Saver <3 After Searching For 3 Days Finally SomeOne Who Can Help Thank You Again <3
no problem, glad I could help
The Following User Says Thank You to mickay1982 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masri95
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickay1982 View Post

2. enter the recovery

You saved my life thank you man