5,595,339 Members 47,969 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck in recovery mode (TWRP)

Tip us?

fr0z1k
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q] Stuck in recovery mode (TWRP)

Hey guys,
I recently flashed a new 4.3 rom to my S3 (Imperium 21.0).
After a while i decided to update the kernel to Googy Max, downloaded it from OTA and went to install it via TWRP, after installing the galaxy decided it wouldn't boot and just returned to the recovery all the time, i thought it must be the broken kernel and re-flashed the rom, everything was fine until i went back to the recovery (to backup the rom), after i finished backup and tried to restart my S3 the same happens, the galaxy just reboots back to the recovery, and the only way i found to get of it is to re-flash the rom :/
I don't want to re-flash it again... Any ideas what can i do?

fr0z1k
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0z1k View Post
Hey guys,
I recently flashed a new 4.3 rom to my S3 (Imperium 21.0).
After a while i decided to update the kernel to Googy Max, downloaded it from OTA and went to install it via TWRP, after installing the galaxy decided it wouldn't boot and just returned to the recovery all the time, i thought it must be the broken kernel and re-flashed the rom, everything was fine until i went back to the recovery (to backup the rom), after i finished backup and tried to restart my S3 the same happens, the galaxy just reboots back to the recovery, and the only way i found to get of it is to re-flash the rom :/
I don't want to re-flash it again... Any ideas what can i do?
Can close thread, after installing another recovery via Odin it was fixed