any suggestions are welcomed ..

Tip us?

ahmadalraii
Old
(Last edited by ahmadalraii; 20th December 2013 at 05:16 PM.) Reason: mistakes
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy any suggestions are welcomed ..

i have the 16gb dark blue international GT_I9300 Samsung galaxy s3 ..

i was on miui for several days when suddenly i have my phone dead off and turns on only to a weird colored old tv-like screen , i cannot enter recovery neither boot up logo appear, i can only enter to download mode only.. at first i thought it is a good sign of life ..

however i downloaded several firmwares to try to flash via odin but it fails every time saying no pit file , though the repartition button was ticked off..
so i started looking for a full multiple file firmware to flash with pit file , but apparently those files are more Extinct than Dinasors .. due to the shutdown of hotfile perhaps ..

however i tried to search for pit file instead and i literally till to date tried more than 15 pit file for s3 with the same result stuck at get pit for mapping in odin ..

if i flashed without pit it says no pit , if with pit it stops at get pit for mapping ..what should i do ..
i thought that being able to go into download mode is a sign that hardware is at least ok ..am i right ..

why i cant flash pda without pit . and why pit is stuck at mapping ..
please any any suggestions are welcome ..

maybe i used wrong pit maybe you have another idea , just think out loudly for me please ,,

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .

Read faqs and guides start with SDS sudden death syndrome post.

Its either that or you have damaged PIT .Search may find rescue firmware .

ahmadalraii
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan View Post
Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .

Read faqs and guides start with SDS sudden death syndrome post.

Its either that or you have damaged PIT .Search may find rescue firmware .

you are right this is the third time and i am sorry if i am crossing over any rules , but for searching i have searched this forum all over again and again and nearly all search result in Google appears purple to me now ..

sds devices cant enter download mod , and they fix that by using another working s3 to make device enter download mode and flash full sw
my device is already capable of going into download ..

what do you mean by damaged pit .. the pit file or partition on phone ?

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4406
what do you mean by damaged pit .. the pit file or partition on phone ?

Any who knows what as you have played about with pit and flashing and repartition .

SDS please read the faqs regarding sds its very simple download mode no product code = SDS .

You need a new motherboard .