Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,941 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Superuser on 4.3 after root

Tip us?

dariob74
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Superuser on 4.3 after root

Good evening guys, I think I've made ​​a mess: I recently flashed the 4.3 on my s3 lte, this afternoon I made the root and I flashed the ClockworkMod, but when I restart the phone I get this message: An application attempted to gain unauthorized access with the design of knox;
the strange thing is that I can not find the superuser in the drawer, I also flashed superuser from recovery but I have not solved
the root is present because some applications that previously did not work because it needed the root now work
I wait impatiently for your help
I'm Italian sorry for my English school
thank you very much

~DemonLord~
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariob74 View Post
Good evening guys, I think I've made ​​a mess: I recently flashed the 4.3 on my s3 lte, this afternoon I made the root and I flashed the ClockworkMod, but when I restart the phone I get this message: An application attempted to gain unauthorized access with the design of knox;
the strange thing is that I can not find the superuser in the drawer, I also flashed superuser from recovery but I have not solved
the root is present because some applications that previously did not work because it needed the root now work
I wait impatiently for your help
I'm Italian sorry for my English school
thank you very much
Hmm there is no knox for s3 yet so im not sure whats causing the issue. Try reflashing stock rom and installing superuser from playstore. Also you are posing in the wrong place mate. Check before your post. Questions related to I9305 belong here >>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/help-i9305

dariob74
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Hi i have solved with flash of philz cwm and superuser thanks