FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] Support Wifi Authentication Error Occurred

173 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By Wesley_NL, Senior Member on 17th February 2014, 09:59 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
guys im having a problem, my phone keeps saying Support Wifi Authentication Error Occurred even when i set wifi open, itried 2.4 and 5 ghz and i even tried hotspot via notevbook and a difrent router, but on all it says the same why ?

im using stock android 4.1.2 after phone crash its an i9300 s3, the onlyone that isnt stock is the rom, could that be the problem ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Wesley_NL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th February 2014, 05:54 AM |#2  
amirTor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley_NL

guys im having a problem, my phone keeps saying Support Wifi Authentication Error Occurred even when i set wifi open, itried 2.4 and 5 ghz and i even tried hotspot via notevbook and a difrent router, but on all it says the same why ?

im using stock android 4.1.2 after phone crash its an i9300 s3, the onlyone that isnt stock is the rom, could that be the problem ?

What kernel are you using? It can be a problem regarding your rom as you mentioned

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
18th February 2014, 12:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirTor

What kernel are you using? It can be a problem regarding your rom as you mentioned

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

googy max 1.7.9 right ?
18th February 2014, 12:33 PM |#4  
amirTor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 365
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley_NL

googy max 1.7.9 right ?

Try updating to 1.8.0

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
19th February 2014, 07:46 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirTor

Try updating to 1.8.0

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i reformatted everything and i use new kernel and old android lols

I9300XXEMH1_I9300PHNEMG2_I9300CEEMG2_HOME.tar.md5

is what i use atm, sofar it works

but what is nowdays a good kernel for sgs3 i9300
Last edited by Wesley_NL; 19th February 2014 at 07:49 PM.
20th February 2014, 03:06 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,486
 
More
Whatever kernel you want .
What kernel best kernel posts are not allowed .
20th February 2014, 06:33 PM |#7  
RazorMC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SiN CiTY
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
For an average user who makes a few calls, browses the web and checks email/sms, any kernel will be the similar.

But if you're a power user then you can try different kernels and check if they suit your requirements.

~ RazorMC
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes