[Q] swipe function in android keyboard doesn't work

Search This thread

gal peleg

Nov 18, 2011
swipe function in android keyboard doesn't work...

i know what option i need to tik.. its not that after i chose the swipe option i go to check if its working and noting then im going back to settings and the text that show u the option to swipe gos gray... sry for my english.. im on the latast 4.1.2

cooza

Aug 9, 2011
Forked River, N.J.
swipe function in android keyboard doesn't work...

i know what option i need to tik.. its not that after i chose the swipe option i go to check if its working and noting then im going back to settings and the text that show u the option to swipe gos gray... sry for my english.. im on the latast 4.1.2

Go into manage applications and clear data then go back to settings/language and input and make sure the continuous input option is still ticked and try it.

gal peleg

Nov 18, 2011
Go into manage applications and clear data then go back to settings/language and input and make sure the continuous input option is still ticked and try it.

same thing didnet fix it... slide it and swipe keybored are working but i relley like the samsung one,.. its so wired...

cooza

Aug 9, 2011
Forked River, N.J.
Flash the note2 keyboard.Its just the same except it has the numbers on top.It will overwrite the Samsung one also so copy the sammy apk to your sdcard just incase you want to go back.

Attachments

• Note2_Keyboard.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2013-02-12-21-25-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-12-21-25-43.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 62

gal peleg

Nov 18, 2011
im in omega and whan u flash the rom with aroma it automatcly format system..

just did what u sed and still not working... its wierd

Last edited:

cooza

Aug 9, 2011
Forked River, N.J.
Wipe cache and format system from "mounts and storage".It will clean up the phone a bit before you install the ROM as non-wipe.It does these things anyway but theres no harm in doing it anyway.It will help re-install the firmware better.

cooza

Aug 9, 2011
Forked River, N.J.
Mate....you got some strange problems there alright.Install the samsung keyboard from my ROM (4.1.2) and see if it works.Just pass it to system/app folder with root explorer and change the permissions to system (take a look a what they are before you paste it) then reboot.If that doesnt work then Im out of ideas.Maybe its the same as swype and wont work with your language.Have you tried it on a different language to test it?.

Attachments

• SamsungIME.apk
    6.1 MB · Views: 7

gal peleg

Nov 18, 2011
yep i tried it.. my brother have s2 with omega 19.2 and its working just fine for him..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

gal peleg

Nov 18, 2011
Mate....you got some strange problems there alright.Install the samsung keyboard from my ROM (4.1.2) and see if it works.Just pass it to system/app folder with root explorer and change the permissions to system (take a look a what they are before you paste it) then reboot.If that doesnt work then Im out of ideas.Maybe its the same as swype and wont work with your language.Have you tried it on a different language to test it?.

hmm i dont know how to do it..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re-flash as non-wipe.Wipe caches and format system then install.It has to be ROM related then.