Temasek Build.

Tip us?

metrize
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Temasek Build.

Hello,

I do not have sufficient posts to post in the thread so I'll write it here instead, if anyone can forward this on to the thread or let temasek know about this, that would be great.

I am experiencing sound problems when I am playing music and notification sounds are on, it makes a bad sound when I try to unlock the screen, hopefully temasek can fix this.

Thank you.

sriram231092
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrize View Post
Hello,

I do not have sufficient posts to post in the thread so I'll write it here instead, if anyone can forward this on to the thread or let temasek know about this, that would be great.

I am experiencing sound problems when I am playing music and notification sounds are on, it makes a bad sound when I try to unlock the screen, hopefully temasek can fix this.

Thank you.

Lockscreen sound distorts music playing. Turn lockscreen sound as a workaround.
Camera not fully stable
Lockscreen shorcuts may cause FC to minority users.

the above issues are clearly stated by tema in his thread! so he should be trying hard to fix them. please read the whole thread before posting the issues that are already clearly mentioned!
sent from GALAXY NOTE 3

xzork
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrize View Post
Hello,

Thank you.
as mentioned by temasek on his thread, it's the known issue of his build..
just wait until he give the new update for the ROM