Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cannot touch "Install "

Tip us?

umar1112
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Cannot touch "Install "

Hello I have problem with my S3. Please someone help me. I downloaded an app to install on my phone but I couldn't touch "install" button, everything else is working alright. Now I can't install any app. No error msg, nothing. I just couldn't touch "install".

Sent from Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

kunal1540
Old
Thanks Meter 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by umar1112 View Post
Hello I have problem with my S3. Please someone help me. I downloaded an app to install on my phone but I couldn't touch "install" button, everything else is working alright. Now I can't install any app. No error msg, nothing. I just couldn't touch "install".

Which custom ROM are you using??? If its paranoid android then u should disable halo and then try I guess.. If not then reinstall ROM...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4416
Quote:
Originally Posted by umar1112 View Post

What app where from ???

~DemonLord~
Old
Thanks Meter 45
It can be a virus or a malfunction. Try uninstalling the application and clearing the data of google play services and google play store in Applications manager. If that doesnt help you can try simply restarting your phone. As a last resort you can factory reset your phone. You can find a antivirus program anywhere even the file since you cant install, but this is not likely the problem.
Good Luck

umar1112
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ohh thanks all of you for rply but it was bcoz of an app named "Twilight". It's sorted now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to umar1112 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]