HTC to Replace Swype with TouchPal

more

Transformers – Free On Google Play

more

WhatsApp Begins Perma-Banning Users of Unofficial Clients

The post WhatsApp Begins Perma-Banning Users of Unofficial Clients appeared first … more

Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more
Post Reply

[Q] new TouchWiz?

OP Brajano95

24th February 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #1  
Brajano95's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Białystok
Thanks Meter: 26
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Hi,
Can we expect new TouchWiz soon or it will come with KitKat?
25th February 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #2  
kunal1540's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of oranges
Thanks Meter: 360
 
758 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajano95

Hi,
Can we expect new TouchWiz soon or it will come with KitKat?

I don't think it would come with even kit Kat for us (s3 users).. It cab only be ported from an official or a leaked version...

Sent from my GT-I9300
25th February 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #3  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,099 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal1540

I don't think it would come with even kit Kat for us (s3 users).. It cab only be ported from an official or a leaked version...

Sent from my GT-I9300

Why not? Google made it tat kit kat requires lesser specs. So I dun see a reason why not unless Samsung is just lazy or dun care.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #4  
kunal1540's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of oranges
Thanks Meter: 360
 
758 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyYogurt

Why not? Google made it tat kit kat requires lesser specs. So I dun see a reason why not unless Samsung is just lazy or dun care.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Im not saying that kitkat is not coming just the new touchwiz is too much to expect from Samsung for a phone 2 years old...

Sent from my GT-I9300
25th February 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #5  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
1,099 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal1540

Im not saying that kitkat is not coming just the new touchwiz is too much to expect from Samsung for a phone 2 years old...

Sent from my GT-I9300

Agreed on tat xD but the gs5 is a disappointment though :c I guess I am gonna get the note 3 :c But I love the blue gs5 :c

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 246
 
933 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
I don't think that it will come to Galaxy S3, and personally for me the new Touchwiz looks even worse than the old one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes