[Q] UltimaRom V16 Questions about Launcher and Mods

Tip us?

0Rage_Assassin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] UltimaRom V16 Questions about Launcher and Mods

Hi,

I just installed the V16 Update for my Galaxy SIII with Ultima. The system works fine but I'm missing some things that were present in the previous Rom (V15.1). The main thing what I miss is the Touchwiz launcher, in the previous Rom I could decide which launcher I want to use, now I have an other launcher (I can't even tell you which one it is) so is there an option to get Touchwiz back on the device ? The second thing that is bothering me, is the CRT off animation. I just can't find the option to disable it like in the old Rom maybe I'm blind or something but I don't see it.

The only thing that isn't working as it should, is the application gravitybox, it tells me everytime: "GravityBox system framework not responding" I already found out that I may have to update Xposed framework and reboot the device but it just doesen't work. app_proccess is active 47 and XposedBridge.jar is 42.

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks for every response

And sorry for the title I don't know anything better

BlueMeany68
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Rage_Assassin View Post
Hi,

I just installed the V16 Update for my Galaxy SIII with Ultima. The system works fine but I'm missing some things that were present in the previous Rom (V15.1). The main thing what I miss is the Touchwiz launcher, in the previous Rom I could decide which launcher I want to use, now I have an other launcher (I can't even tell you which one it is) so is there an option to get Touchwiz back on the device ? The second thing that is bothering me, is the CRT off animation. I just can't find the option to disable it like in the old Rom maybe I'm blind or something but I don't see it.

The only thing that isn't working as it should, is the application gravitybox, it tells me everytime: "GravityBox system framework not responding" I already found out that I may have to update Xposed framework and reboot the device but it just doesen't work. app_proccess is active 47 and XposedBridge.jar is 42.

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks for every response

And sorry for the title I don't know anything better
Not sure on TouchWiz, as I don't use it... I'm sure someone will be along who will know.
The CRT animation is now part of the GravityBox settings, so until you get that up and running, you won't be able to customize much at all. Did you run the "Xposed Installer"? If so, go into that, and at the very top left there is a dropdown box. Choose 'modules' and make sure gravity box is ticked, then reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMeany68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

0Rage_Assassin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMeany68 View Post
Not sure on TouchWiz, as I don't use it... I'm sure someone will be along who will know.
The CRT animation is now part of the GravityBox settings, so until you get that up and running, you won't be able to customize much at all. Did you run the "Xposed Installer"? If so, go into that, and at the very top left there is a dropdown box. Choose 'modules' and make sure gravity box is ticked, then reboot.
Ok Gravitybox is working now after ticking it in the Xposed Installer app -.- Thank you for this Just hoping anyone knows something about touchwiz..