Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,260 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Verizon S3 Help!

Tip us?

chrisblakeshula
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Verizon S3 Help!

Ok So, I am fairly familiar with rooting and unlocking android devices. But this one has me stumped!
I have a s3 on i535 running 4.4.2. From what I have read its a pain to unlock. I did manage to root it using towelroot and tried to flash the cwm via Rom Manager app. Didn't work. Now basically since I rooted i have noticed a significant drain of the battery. and When I try to do a factory reset I am stuck with "System software not authorized by verizon wireless...." Message. I can get it to boot after entering download mode. I just want it back to stock but I am having a bit of trouble. I am using a mac! My phone does work and at this point it is just that one little feature mentioned above that is driving me insane! I have spent hours trying to find information but at this point I am in need of some one who knows a bit more than myself! Or can direct me to the correct instructions. I am most certainly lost.
Thanks Guys!
-Chris

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 690
Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you, this forum is for the i9300 only.
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.