Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,671 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [FC][GPU] Graphics related problem.

Tip us?

supreethms
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
Default [Q] [FC][GPU] Graphics related problem.

Every time i try to run a benchmark to check my phone's score on AnTuTu, i get a force close ONLY on the 3D graphics test.
I may not help you all the time. But when i do, make sure you hit the THANKS button.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/msy131325/MasDroids_XDA_Logo_Copyright.png

~DemonLord~
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by supreethms View Post
Every time i try to run a benchmark to check my phone's score on AnTuTu, i get a force close ONLY on the 3D graphics test.
Could be due to the rom you are running. Try changing it or re flashing after a clean install.

supreethms
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DemonLord~ View Post
Could be due to the rom you are running. Try changing it or re flashing after a clean install.
Thanks. I have tried it with various ROMs.
4.3 Sammy ROM.
SlimROM.
Temasek's ROM.

Whatever ROM i try this on, it gives me an FC.
Else, i wouldn't be making this an issue here.
I would have found myself a solution.
I may not help you all the time. But when i do, make sure you hit the THANKS button.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac8/msy131325/MasDroids_XDA_Logo_Copyright.png

~DemonLord~
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Hehe, i suppose you have tried all the simple tricks, including changing kernel?
I just tried it myself, running yank kernel with smartdroid rom and it worked. Nothing is better than going back to full stock just to test it out, if it still persists then it is a problem, one that you could choose to forget, if your device still play's 3d games perfectly . Might be due to too little ram to test 3d, resulting in heavy lag and thus a crash. But its all a theory.

khanmein
Old
Thanks Meter 110
slimkat don't give me fc but temasek rom keep fc no solution yet. i'm using boeffla omni kernel
Tags
antutu, force, gpu, score, test