Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,883 Members 41,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] volume up auto full after quitting the camera app

Tip us?

mrAA90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] volume up auto full after quitting the camera app

i dont know what is going on with my s3. if i use the camera app (sometimes it happened with others apps too...) and then quit from the app, the volume up is auto full.. and if i press the volume down button it responds, but not the volume up button, it stop responding at this moment until i reboot the phone.

i've tried to format the phone several times, but the problem still there.. please help me...

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 683
Something is broken in your system framework, factory reset and flash the latest stock firmware with odin.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to boomboomer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrAA90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
Something is broken in your system framework, factory reset and flash the latest stock firmware with odin.

hello boomboomer. i did the factory reset and flashed the latest stock firmware 4.3 ( I9300XXUGNB5 and I9300XXUGNB6 ) but the problem still the same....

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 683
That's not good, did you test before you installed or restored anything?

If yes then sounds like a hardware fault, either the button or motherboard.

Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

mrAA90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer View Post
That's not good, did you test before you installed or restored anything?

If yes then sounds like a hardware fault, either the button or motherboard.

test what?

i don't think its a hardware button fault because the volume button works normally until i open the camera app.

do you have other solutions? such as root the phone or install some tweaks to solve it? please help me..

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 683
If it is still the same on a fresh firmware installation then it isn't a software problem. Root or tweaks won't help, try for a warranty repair.

Quote: