FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[REQ]Port of KK deskclock with shake to snooze to android 4.3

Thanks Meter: 16

By wmas, Account currently disabled on 19th March 2014, 10:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hey guys. sorry if i post in the wrong thread. i dont know where to post app request

anyways. as the title says, is there a backport/mod of kitkat clock app with shake to snooze feature?

im currently using Ultimarom v16 android 4.3

i really like the shake to snooze feature but it is missing in the included KK clock in the rom

thanks in advance

19th March 2014, 01:00 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmas

hey guys. sorry if i post in the wrong thread. i dont know where to post app request

anyways. as the title says, is there a backport/mod of kitkat clock app with shake to snooze feature?

im currently using Ultimarom v16 android 4.3

i really like the shake to snooze feature but it is missing in the included KK clock in the rom

thanks in advance

Ur present RoM UltimaRoM V 16 Android 4.3 doesnt have the feature of alarm clock with shake action and flip action to dismiss the alarm.
Your will find this in KK 4.4.2 RoM. So switch to 4.4.2 KK to have this feature.
19th March 2014, 05:42 PM |#3  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 16

More
did u even read what im requesting? jeez
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.3, clock, kitkat
Previous Thread Next Thread