Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

JB

OP yahyanael

1st March 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
hi guys ... I'm searching for the stock Samsung JB 4.3 video player .. need some help with this because i cant find it on the internet

THANKS ALOT
1st March 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #2  
toshal_tambave's Avatar
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 18
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Video
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyanael

hi guys ... I'm searching for the stock Samsung JB 4.3 video player .. need some help with this because i cant find it on the internet

THANKS ALOT

You Can find it in any Touchwiz based rom .....Extract the zip and navigate to system/app and search for secvideoplayer.apk

Copy it into the same location of your ROM and set permissions rw-r--r-- . This is valid for all sys apks for ur future.

Now ive uploaded it for you. Extract the Zip and Follow above instructions
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Video.7z - [Click for QR Code] (4.10 MB, 4 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to toshal_tambave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,428
 
23,044 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Or Perkas File Stash
1st March 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshal_tambave

You Can find it in any Touchwiz based rom .....Extract the zip and navigate to system/app and search for secvideoplayer.apk

Copy it into the same location of your ROM and set permissions rw-r--r-- . This is valid for all sys apks for ur future.

Now ive uploaded it for you. Extract the Zip and Follow above instructions

i have 2 rom.zip files but they dont cantain the app ... anyways
thanks bro
1st March 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #5  
toshal_tambave's Avatar
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 18
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyanael

i have 2 rom.zip files but they dont cantain the app ... anyways
thanks bro

Stock Touchwiz Roms Will always have those files unless its a heavily debloated Rom
The Following User Says Thank You to toshal_tambave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes