Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 52,227 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] WhatsApp memory full Error while sharing media files

Tip us?

Sabihrazvi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] WhatsApp memory full Error while sharing media files

I've been facing this memory full error in my Samsung Galaxy S3 despite of the fact that I've over 5GB free storage memory in my phone and a 10gb free memory on the micro SD card. I then try sending photos by sharing them through the Galary but sometimes that fail too. I've tried cleaning the WhatsApp folder from the file manager but the error doesn't stop to exist. Some help would be a life saver.

lsalamun
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabihrazvi View Post
I've been facing this memory full error in my Samsung Galaxy S3 despite of the fact that I've over 5GB free storage memory in my phone and a 10gb free memory on the micro SD card. I then try sending photos by sharing them through the Galary but sometimes that fail too. I've tried cleaning the WhatsApp folder from the file manager but the error doesn't stop to exist. Some help would be a life saver.
Happens to me on Whatsapp +, i reverted back to Whatsapp from Play Store and it works fine.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300 16gb pebble blue | KERNEL: Boeffla kernel 5.3 stable/beta | ROM: Stock, debloated, fine tuned XXUGND5.
When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.

PipoSerrano
Old
Thanks Meter 10
It's also happen on the normal whatsapp version, i don't know why but happen

lsalamun
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipoSerrano View Post
It's also happen on the normal whatsapp version, i don't know why but happen
Try uninstalling and then deleting whatsapp folder on sdcard, then install again.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300 16gb pebble blue | KERNEL: Boeffla kernel 5.3 stable/beta | ROM: Stock, debloated, fine tuned XXUGND5.
When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.
The Following User Says Thank You to lsalamun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lakshya666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Just delete the whatsapp images or...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabihrazvi View Post
I hav been facing this my full error in my Samsung Galaxy S3 despite of the fact that I've over 5GB free storage memory in my phone and a 10gb free memory on the micro SD card. I then try sending photos by sharing them through the Galary but sometimes that fail too. I've tried cleaning the WhatsApp folder from the file manager but the error doesn't stop to exist. Some help would be a life saver.
Try to make a backup of the whatsapp on pc... den delete the whatsapp folder.....
If also the problem continues then try reinstalling of the app.....

arnabasu
Old
Thanks Meter 26
usually a simple reboot fixes this. i have had the issue with whatsapp+ as well as stock, i never had to reinstall anything. btw, i am on custom rom.