Default Name of wifi antenna connector?

This seems to be a mainly software oriented forum but hopefully someone will know the name of this antenna connector.
It's for the wifi on the Galaxy S3. I thought it was a Hirose u.fl connector but it's smaller than that.

The connector is marked with a red arrow in the image of a Galaxy S3 PCB below.
I don't seem to be able to post a link to the image so please change the hxxp below to http.