CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Wifi disconnection (Multiple WIFI)

OP Dj Ango

23rd June 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
More
Hello everyone,

Last week, suddenly i could not connect to my Home Wifi. And now that I am at the office a tryed again. No luck.

When I hit the SSID in my netwrok list it seems to connect but within a seconde it says: savec, secured. And I un-disable the screen so i can hit the network name again.

I just performed a reset, probleem is sill here. Is this a hardware issue? Is there some logging somewhere?

Kind regards,
23rd June 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag SiN CiTY
Thanks Meter: 58

265 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Ango

Hello everyone,

Last week, suddenly i could not connect to my Home Wifi. And now that I am at the office a tryed again. No luck.

When I hit the SSID in my netwrok list it seems to connect but within a seconde it says: savec, secured. And I un-disable the screen so i can hit the network name again.

I just performed a reset, probleem is sill here. Is this a hardware issue? Is there some logging somewhere?

Kind regards,

If you are on stock rom, you can try entering service mode by dialling *#0011# and disabling Wireless Power Saving mode.
There was another fix involving etc/wifi folder on the device,but I cant find the thread atm.
23rd June 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Amsterdam

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorMC

If you are on stock rom, you can try entering service mode by dialling *#0011# and disabling Wireless Power Saving mode.
There was another fix involving etc/wifi folder on the device,but I cant find the thread atm.

I changed it but it has no influence. With wich program can I record my screen in order to post it here?

It actualy disconnects only 1 second after trying to connect.

Kind regards,
Last edited by Dj Ango; 24th June 2014 at 12:07 AM.
25th June 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #4  
Flag SiN CiTY
Thanks Meter: 58

265 posts
More
Quote:

I changed it but it has no influence. With wich program can I record my screen in order to post it here?

It actualy disconnects only 1 second after trying to connect.

Kind regards,

I'm trying to find the right thread which had this info.
You can also make sure that the router doesn't have too many connected devices, sometimes that is also a problem.

BUT if it connects and then drops (It says "Connected" then "Saved, Secured") then that could also mean hardware issue. Because there is no problem connecting but your phone can not maintain connectivity.
25th June 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Amsterdam

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorMC

I'm trying to find the right thread which had this info.
You can also make sure that the router doesn't have too many connected devices, sometimes that is also a problem.

BUT if it connects and then drops (It says "Connected" then "Saved, Secured") then that could also mean hardware issue. Because there is no problem connecting but your phone can not maintain connectivity.

I think it's an hardware issue. It stops suddenly after 2 years of good service. Do you know if it's something that can be replaced? Or is is on the mainboard? And shoudl i buy a new one?
25th June 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #6  
Flag Kladno
Thanks Meter: 73

387 posts
More
Quote:

Hello everyone,
Kind regards,

In router set a google DNS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
discconection, hardware, wifi
Previous Thread Next Thread