In this thread one of us even reverted back to stock out the box and the problem reappeared once he rooted his phone.
I'm not a developer so I can't give any significant insight. I was wondering if anything came to mind.
Thanks for reading.
Help! What did I do wrong?
1) installed Samsung USB drivers for my SG-I9300.
2) downloaded "Odin3 v1.85.exe" and "CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.zip".
3) unzipped "Odin3 v1.85.exe" CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.zip into CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.tar
4) exec Odin3 v1.85.exe and selected PDA->CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.tar
5) switched off my phone and booted it into "downloading" mode
6) connected phone to PC
7) checked if "Re-partition" isn't checked.
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
That's all. It got stuck for 15 minutes. What's wrong?
Download and unzip the CF-Root-SGS3-vX.X.zip file (see posts below this one)
- If you end up with a recovery.img and cache.img file, you've extracted twice. You need to end up with a .tar file - don't extract that one
- (USB) Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Start Odin3-vX.X.exe
- Click the PDA button, and select CF-Root-SGS3-vX.X.tar