5,594,151 Members 46,380 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from gokussjx: Keep your hats on. Currently under college load. Will release intermittent versions whenever I can!

[AOSPA:Android 4.4.2 KVT49L][23-MAR-14] PARANOIDANDROID 4.2 - BETA1

Tip us?

ananjay
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Photosphere is missing.
Any .zip files or any link?

canaps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello i have a weird problem, the phone boot automaticly when pluging the charger ....
ARHD 6.0.3 !

The-Captain
Old
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3162
Here is how it is guys, questions are going to be deleted here and further action taken if you decide to continue on after.
Questions belong here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1887819
If you are reporting an issue, don't post unless you have a logcat.
I'll be watching this thread.

~ The-Captain
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to The-Captain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arsenals
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Re: [AOSPA 4.2.1][10FEB] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 | Release candidate - The Pure Experienc

I've done that. Perhaps I should've been a bit more specific. I wanted to regain the old configuration - where the center key brought up the recent apps menu. I've found that this is a problem which will be addressed in the next version.
Selling the navbar to 0 simply removes it - it does not back the center button functionality - as in CM10 for example.
Again - perhaps my first post was a bit vague!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

gokussjx
Old
(Last edited by gokussjx; 20th February 2013 at 10:37 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4769

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenals View Post
I've done that. Perhaps I should've been a bit more specific. I wanted to regain the old configuration - where the center key brought up the recent apps menu. I've found that this is a problem which will be addressed in the next version.
Selling the navbar to 0 simply removes it - it does not back the center button functionality - as in CM10 for example.
Again - perhaps my first post was a bit vague!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
I use NavBar. Can't live without it.

And your post, is both vague & moot.
I've already posted that the next release will have the Home Recents fixed. Why post about it again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Straynart, & others who're trying to enforce thread stays on topic, please leave it to the Mods.
I thank you all for trying to maintain the flow, but your posts themselves are off-topic.
Use the Exclamation Triangle symbol on the upper right of an unneeded post: to report it to the Mods. They'll handle the rest.
Just don't mess up the thread with more warnings than discussions.

Cheers

Devices: Nexus 5 | Galaxy S III GT-I9300 | Galaxy S GT-I9000
ROMs: AOSPA
Kernels: Franco | Devil | Devil
Modems: M8974A | XXLF2 | AUCKF1

Press 'Thanks' if I helped you

I have ORD.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gokussjx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

claymen
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Whilst we are on the topic of the Nav Bar.

Has anyone else noticed an issue with the touch sensitivity when reducing the nav bar to 0%? It seems like a portion of where the nav bar would be doens't pickup touch when I reduce the nav bar to 0%. Mainly see it with the keyboard and more prominently with the SwiftKey one. Keys just don't seem to hit but if I roll back to my previous Samsung based ROM they work fine.

Will flash another CM ROM when I get a few minutes and see if it can be replicated on others or if it is specific to Paranoid.

Otherwise I am very impressed with the ROM. To be honest the experience is significantly better than the Samsung ROM in almost every way.

leviatus
Old
(Last edited by leviatus; 17th February 2013 at 01:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: [AOSPA 4.2.1][10FEB] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 | Release candidate - The Pure Experienc

Had the same issue of when Nav bar is set to 0, the area where Nav bar is supposed to be has touch detection issue. Seems to have gone away after wiping dalvik cache and cache for me. This happened on tablet mode with pie enabled (didn't test with phone/phablet)

Not too sure if this is related, statusbar disappears when Nav bar is set to 0 and when pie is enabled so this could have contributed to this?

The-Captain
Old
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3162
Again.. questions goes here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1887819

schreda
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Wtf? Where's my "request"?

Anyway... Since the last update of PA the Quick SMS popup is too small.
I think it would be better if the popup has a bigger size in height!
Sorry if you need a screenshot i will post it later, but you might be able to reproduce my situation.

Greets

Vintage76
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokussjx View Post
I use NavBar. Can't live without it.

And your post, is both vague & moot.
I've already posted that the next release will have the Home Recents fixed. Why post about it again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Straynart, & others who're trying to enforce thread stays on topic, please leave it to the Mods.
I thank you all for trying to maintain the flow, but your posts themselves are off-topic.
Use the Exclamation Triangle symbol on the upper right of an unneeded post: to report it to the Mods. They'll handle the rest.
Just don't mess up the thread with more warnings than discussions.

Cheers

Not trying to be negative or unappreciative of a great ROM, I looked for a while and could not work out how to remove it. I would of thought you could remove it through the menu. Can't see how you can reduce to 0 which some people have stated.

Brilliant ROM, better than CM10 which I came from with various bugs.

Tags
android, hybrid, i9300, jelly bean, paranoid, tablet