Maybe just a very bad flash, or a corrupted DL.
Try to re-DL the ROM and reinstall it.
Thank you so much for this ROM!
Bugs that I have found:
1. The touchscreen isn't responsive like 2.54. Don't know why..
2. Some apps crashes when the navbar is activated (like Perfect Keyboard Pro - don't know if it's an app problem or a ROM problem..).
Flash with Camera DOES work for me.
Thank you very much!
Originally Posted by codeworkx TESTBUILD
- Battery Light: Add ability to configure (Part 1 of 2)
- Battery Light: Add ability to configure (Part 2 of 2)
- Device supports multi color battery light
- Smdk4210RIL: fix signalstrength
- camera: Support for ZSL on samsung cameras
- camera: enable zsl (zero-shutter-lag) mode
- fix keypad lighting up when screen backlight auto-adjust
- Hybrid speedup, less lag, considerably faster list scrolling when pad/pal is in action
- Keyboard scaling, an androids first
- PAD/PAL bugfixes for apps that still crop images in lower dpis
- Settings revamp, speed preferences to switch between modes without having to set up anything, less clutter
- Trebuchet extras: 3x4 widgets, speed dial menu button, ... and some weird rocket button which im sure will be very useful to most of you
- Pad.prop revamp, new preferences that should pretty much nail it. Im sorry but this trashes your old settings again, do not attempt to restore them unless you do it in a text editor
- A warning: if you need to scale keyboards, do close their hosts first (that is, if you have the keyboard running in chrome, close chrome, then attempt to change the size). Otherwise you run into caching problems. Also not that some keyboards use fixed layouts and others dont. Should one of your keyboards not scale, just leave it at PhoneUI/DPI and be happy about those that do scale.
|android, hybrid, i9300, jelly bean, paranoid, tablet|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|