Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

It's here...[Kernel][GPL]Ninphetamin3 - Stable: 1.2.1 - Testing: 1.2.2 (For LG8)

Tip us?
 
netarchy
Old
(Last edited by netarchy; 11th August 2012 at 07:27 PM.)
#1  
netarchy's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1332
Posts: 1,439
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Default It's here...[Kernel][GPL]Ninphetamin3 - Stable: 1.2.1 - Testing: 1.2.2 (For LG8)

Let's roll the clocks back a year.

In 2011, a collaboration was formed to develop a kernel for the sgs2 in the interest of improving battery life and performance, in addition to new features and tricks. Thus, from the combined efforts of netarchy and Ninpo(Hacre), Ninphetamine was born. After we took a step back, we saw that the features introduced in Ninphetamine (such as voltage control, gpu clock control, etc) went on to be adapted to other kernels, and even evolved to become more feature-rich as developers began to expand on the original designs. It is pretty safe to say that Ninphetamine was well received, and left its mark.

Now fast forward to today. Samsung has seen fit to release a new flagship, the sgs3, with its beast of a quad core Exynos chip.
In the interests of improving battery life and performance on the sgs3, Ninpo and I have decided to pool our collective minds on a kernel, through which we aim to improve the sgs3 experience for everyone... and raise an army of rabid naked bunnies with which to take over the world.

Ninphetamin3 has arrived.

Current features/differences from stock
  • Updated to Samsung Update4 (LG8 sources)
  • Overclocking up to 1800mhz
  • CPU Voltage Control Interface
  • GPU Voltage and Speed Control Interface
  • Tweaked Deadline Scheduler by default
  • Compiler optimizations aimed at improving performance/battery (OMG RICE!)
  • Removal of Debug overhead for performance/battery improvement
  • Triangle Away compatible
  • Various other tweaks and alterations too numerous to waste text posting, see the github commits if you really want the gritty details

Source code:
All source code for the kernel can be found at the Ninphetamin3 Github repo, located at
https://github.com/Ninpo/ninphetamine3

Been helped by my efforts? Feel free to

(Funds go towards world domination... or possibly beer)

[My Github] [My Twitter]
[Got win? TeamWin]

The Following 130 Users Say Thank You to netarchy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hacre
Old
(Last edited by jerdog; 9th July 2012 at 06:02 PM.)
#2  
Senior Recognized Developer - Your Daddy
Thanks Meter 2057
Posts: 1,304
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northwich

 
DONATE TO ME
In August 2011 a crack development unit left the SGS2 kernel scene, with patches they didn't commit. This duo promptly escaped from the harrassment of noobs to the outside where the sun shines. Today, their work still wanted by XDA and users of Samsung phones they return to the SGS3's good fortune. We came and found a problem...

Well several, actually. Samsung as usual, as is their wont, released a phone of epic proportions (seriously, this screen is huge guys), with typically beastly hardware inside and have yet again half assed the software side of things. Well...let's be fair, they quarter assed it this time as the ROM is at least pretty good. The kernel however...we know how this story ends right?

Wrong. We know how it begins. Samsung bash away at the Linux kernel like a fat kid on a brick who's been told there's chocolate inside, with all the finesse of an epileptic quadraplegic on the dance floor and release it as "good enough". In their defence, looking at the HTC One X, "good enough" is an overstatement, they'd have to actually forget to include a kernel for the great unibody failure of Taiwan to get a look in. That said, there has been unsurprisingly lots and lots of room for improvement, so...

...we're baaaaaaaack! In a world plagued with terrible sequels the Ninphetamine team returns as a beacon, a rose among thorns, this time to the SGS3 with Ninphetamin3, a feature rich, fast and expectedly awesome kernel for the awesome piece of hardware that is the Samsung Galaxy S III and if nothing else we can at least show that the SGS3 is more than a fancy software upgrade over the SGS2 in an oversized package and that it does, in fact, contain some pretty fast and well performing hardware. The wait has been much shorter than it was for the SGS2 but here we are with the keys Samsung didn't want you to have until umpteen updates down the road to show you what your device can really do.

netarchy has already gone over the specifics and I know probably no-one is actually reading this post as they search frantically for the download links after getting about four words into the first post. However, I am going to include anyway that people had better read every single word in every single post up to and including the post containing download links because...

POST FIVE makes a return. Oh yes, the hall of shame, the collection of idiots, the grouping of morons, the box of ineptitude is back and I promise you right now will be every bit as brutal as the original if not more so. If you sit there reading this post and find yourself mouthing each word in silence as you read then please, leave this thread, it is not for you. You will end up in Post Five where you get a throroughly embarrassing yet deserved telling off from myself, you will want to cry to moderators however your cries shall fall upon the deafest of ears. This is not a thread for the stupid or the moronic, it is not a thread for the flash junkies who have to have "L" and "R" drawn on the bottom of their shoes to avoid confusion. If you don't know why you're flashing this kernel, other than of course the fact it's been put together by the best development team since Gates said to Allen "Hey...I have an idea...", then may I suggest you go and bother Gokhanmoral, he's far more pleasant than I.

For the developers, moderators and people who remember what Android 1.5 looked like (I'll give you a moment to finish vomiting) that remain, please proceed to the next post and I hope you enjoy using Ninphetamin3 and the subsequent updates as much as we enjoyed putting it together.

It is of course only natural to have people to thank with projects like this, even when you're as awesome as we are so without further ado...

I would like to personally thank netarchy for agreeing to come back on board with a new Ninphetamine project. He is, as he as always been since I've known him, my perfect foil, hence without whom Ninphetamin3 would not exist in the excellent shape that it is in. Thank you netarchy, it is an honour and a privelege to work with you again.

We would both like to thank:

Everyone who used Ninphetamine and managed to flash software to their SGS2 without having an aneurism, your enthusiasm is a big reason for why we're back here, doing it all again.

Gokhanmoral. This guy is a relentless soldier and full credit to him for picking up where Ninphetamine left off, improving and refining what we started and even laying foundations for us to return with some of his early work because yeah, we're good, but we're also lazy.

AndreiLux. Thanks to him for some of the fixes to the source he already had in place and thanks to him for putting the effort into pulling fixes and patches in from elsewhere so that I could lazily cherry pick them from his git hub.

Chainfire for making it so I could easily root my phone the day I got it.

Lenny, Fysi, HCDRJacob and jerdog, for flashing and testing our various alpha builds and being my guinea pigs.

The XDA admin team and mod staff for the latitude wider than Susan Boyle's expansive arse when it comes to my posting.

Last but not least, Samsung, for giving us a reason to come back.

Happy flashing folks but remember, Post Five awaits its first victim...
Ninpo


- @NinpoUK on Twitter - My SGS2 Kernel Sources

Donations are gratefully received and never required.
The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to Hacre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
netarchy
Old
(Last edited by netarchy; 11th August 2012 at 08:29 PM.)
#3  
netarchy's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1332
Posts: 1,439
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
FAQ:
Q: Is the kernel compatible with AOSP/CM9?
A: A test build has now been published which is intended to be fully compatible with AOSP. So far, it has only been tested using the CM9 ROM.

Q: My camera preview is all messed up!
A: If you're using LFB based ROM or newer, you need version 1.2.x of the kernel.

Q: OMG I'm not stable when I overclock to X
A: Your phone likely cannot handle the overclock. Get over it, and use a lower clock speed.

Q: How to I adjust the voltages for the cpu?
A: You can either use SetCPU's voltage interface, or you can do it manually through the UV_mV_table interface (if you don't understand how to manually adjust the table, just use SetCPU).

Q: What are the voltage limits?
A: The ceiling is 1500mV, the floor is 600mV.

Q: How do I overclock the cpu?
A: Use a tool such as SetCPU to handle clock adjustments.

Q: Why is Deadline the only available I/O scheduler?
A: After extensive testing, we've come to the conclusion that Deadline represents the best balance between performance and overall user experience. If you think otherwise you are officially incorrect until we determine otherwise, and shall be subjected to regular beatings by our army of rabid naked bunnies... and/or a place in "Post 5."

Q: Do the exfat modules get loaded?
A: Yes.

Q: How do I use the init.d script support?
A: Busybox needs to be installed into /system/xbin and your scripts go into /system/etc/init.d/

Q: Help, SetCPU wants to set my voltage to over 9000!
A: SetCPU has millivolts hard coded as a unit of measurement. The numbers reported are actually in nanovolts. Use usual millivolt settings (900 for 900mV, 1200 for 1200mV etc) and the clock interface will automatically convert.

Q: How do I use the GPU control interface?
A: Currently you change the values by echoing new values into a specific device file. If you echo 6 values, this will modify the clock up/down thresholds, if you echo 4 values, this will change the GPU speed at each step. For example:

Code:
Select Code
echo "160 266 350 440" > /sys/class/misc/gpu_clock_control/gpu_control
will restore default clocks.

Code:
Select Code
cat /sys/class/misc/gpu_clock_control/gpu_control
cat /sys/class/misc/gpu_voltage_control/gpu_control
To see the current values for each setting.

Changelog
Code:
Select Code
Revision 1.2.2:
- Updated to Samsung Update 4
- Freezes and Wifi dropout issues should be resolved on LG8 roms

Revision 1.2.1:
- Camera fix for LFB Roms

Revision 1.2.0:
- Updated to Samsung Update3 (LFB sources)
- Version bump to reflect base update
- Camera fix declared stable

Revision 1.1.1-AOSP:
-Implemented support for AOSP using commits from the CyanogenMod I9300 kernel.

Revision 1.1.0:
- A configuration option that was designed to keep more memory free
  resulted in a huge degradation in performance over time. It has 
  reverted, and the minion responsible now resides at the bottom
  of Crystal Lake.
- GPU Voltage and clock control added.
- The CPU should no longer lock at 1200mhz during GPU load
- No bunnies were harmed during the making of this build.

Revision 1.0.2:
- exfat modules not only load, but actually work! 
   (The culprit responsible has been reduced to a pile of ash)
- Undervolting floor lowered from 850mV to 600mV
- run-parts support added to init.rc for ROMs that allow use of /system/etc/init.d

Revision 1.0.1:
- The beast responsible for exfat modules not loading has been beaten
   senseless with assorted blunt objects.

Revision 1.0.0:
- Initial release
- Overclocking to 1800mhz is possible, while possibly not stable on all phones.
   Overclock at your own risk.
- Deadline tweaked and set as default I/O scheduler.
- Module exception to allow loading exfat modules
- SHA1 algorithm improvements
- CRC32 algorithm improvements
- CPU Voltage control interface implemented
- Debug overhead removed from config and assorted places in source code

Been helped by my efforts? Feel free to

(Funds go towards world domination... or possibly beer)

[My Github] [My Twitter]
[Got win? TeamWin]

The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to netarchy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hacre
Old
(Last edited by Hacre; 27th August 2012 at 06:24 PM.)
#4  
Senior Recognized Developer - Your Daddy
Thanks Meter 2057
Posts: 1,304
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northwich

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Downloads

"Testing"
Ninphetamin3 1.2.2 (For LG8 and Newer ICS Roms)

Ninphetamin3-AOSP-test-1.1.1 (CWM flash) - Testing AOSP only build.

"Stable"

(LFB Roms)
Ninphetamin3 1.2.1 - Camera Fix for LFB Roms

Ninphetamin3 1.2.0

Ninphetamin3-cwm-1.2.0 CWM package

Flash with Odin or Heimdall unless marked as CWM flashable
Ninpo


- @NinpoUK on Twitter - My SGS2 Kernel Sources

Donations are gratefully received and never required.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Hacre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hacre
Old
(Last edited by Hacre; 9th July 2012 at 06:01 PM.)
#5  
Senior Recognized Developer - Your Daddy
Thanks Meter 2057
Posts: 1,304
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northwich

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Moron Purgatory

It was ugly. It was bloody. However, it was completely necessary. The original Post Five soon became a necessity not only as a pressure valve for me but as a beacon of comfort for the many MANY developers on XDA that are plagued by you the user. Not all of you are bad, however much like anything in life there are those examples of people that the laws of Darwin should have claimed long ago and I'm here as his sweeper.

Bottom line, if you're a grade A idiot, moron and/or buffoon that manages to make a post so spectacularly stupid or one that exhibits a clear lack of reading any of these first five posts then you will appear here and it will not be pretty. You'll likely cry, perhaps even soil yourselves and no-one will care.

Despite this warning, this post will no doubt soon be filled with shining examples of justification for euthanasia so be prepared for some serious .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm_ice View Post
Still waiting for CM/AOSP/AOKP support. Wish it come soon.
Well la de da, Warm_ice is STILL waiting less than twenty four hours after the thread was created guys, looks like we'd better wrap this one up, remove the links and close the thread because we didn't come up with the goods for Warm_ice on HIS schedule! Here's a hint champ, I don't care that you're still waiting and neither does anyone else. In fact I'm going to ask moderators for your IP address so that when we do release an AOSP/CM compatible version I can prevent you from downloading it. Why? Because I can and you're obviously the type of ungrateful impatient cretin that must be an absolute JOY to be around at birthdays and Christmas. "Wow thanks for all these free presents and all this effort mum and dad but I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY NEW CAR GOD YOU ARE SUCH FAILURES AS PARENTS!". At least now we know who paid for your shiny new SGS3 eh? Kindly retreat back to your basement hovel and flash someone else's kernel and go bother them, congratulations less than 100 posts in and not only did you make Post Five I'm actually annoyed at how boring your overinflated sense of entitled stupidity is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbhadusia View Post
Is setcpu ok to use for over clocking? Some kernal devs don't recommend it for they're kernals, wanna check if it's ok for this one. Thanks.
This post gave me a headache. I almost skipped over it, then I noticed that you claim to be from Britain, so you're either an illiterate moron or seriously lazy. Given that you completely missed netarchy's advocacy of using SetCPU I'm going to assume both, since the fact you're obviously an illiterate moron isn't up for debate. Why are you typing "kernal" when this thread is riddled with examples of the correct spelling? "Some kernal devs don't recommend it for they're kernals", what? KernEl developers are not kernEls, how could they be? What are you basing this outrageous claim on? Did you mean "their" instead? Would you mind taking off the boxing gloves next time you decide to post, read the damn thread and put more effort in than a first year primary school student please, it's embarrassing and offensive. Like your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
@ Hacre
Just want to say my piece and I shall be gone.
Ah the classic "before I've finished my last word I'll be gone off this soapbox faster than I fail to satisfy a woman" tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
I do not condone some of the posts in other development threads that were way too off-topic
That's nice, however what you do or do not condone is as important to the world as what colour dump I took this morning in precise HTML values.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
, and I do understand your perspective in keeping this thread clean from all the banal talks, etc, but nevertheless one should bear in mind of the 2 points:
You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
I am sure you have done a lot in the xda community, but I cannot help to feel that your attitude resembles your country during the colonial days.
Thanks for the compliment, Great Britain was awesome back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
There were a few posts that was purposely created just for the sake of some humour, and I know those posts were from some distinguished developers, like yourself. Perhaps you guys have gone a long way back. However, when someone posts some other banal talks, they were immediately taken to post 5. For those who doesn't know, they will think that you are practicing elitism and double standards. One set of rules for people you know and respect, and another set for people you did not give a hoot.
When someone posts what is obviously a joke dumb question it can either be taken for what it is and promptly ignored or removed by moderators. I'm not going to respond to every "hurr this kernal not work on my HTC" post that's just trying to get themselves into Post Five and yes, it happens, a lot. It's not "One set of rules for people I know", it's one set of rules for the incredibly stupid and those rules haven't changed since the last thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
Sure, you can say that you don't give a damn what others think about you, but hey remember it is a reflection of your well-being. I do hope that you do not do this to feed your own ego.
Here you go again. It's highly amusing that you're sitting on a high horse preaching at me, but you'd have a lot more weight behind your post if you stopped trying to sound clever and misusing words/sayings. There is nothing about this thread that is any kind of reflection of my well being. Both my physical and mental health are fine and if the internet thought that either of those were not, well, I care less about that than I would if I heard the news that your hands had fallen off and could never post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
The other thing I find it offending in post 5 is the type of insults you have put there. While it is still your prerogative to put what is written there, do bear in mind that you never should have brought the poster's family members in the picture. What wrong have they done to deserve this? You can insult the poster's intelligence, or rather the lack of it, you can insult their laziness for not reading and searching, but never never bring those insults into the family.
Again your completely misinformed view is here to haunt you. I've insulted no-one's family in Post Five or any other post in this thread. If you properly understood what you were being morally outraged by, you'd understand that. I will point out however, that you don't actually care about the rights and wrongs of this thread because if you did, you'd have hit the Report Post button and moved on. Instead what you are is a member of the morality brigade and like me with stupid people, you salivate with delight at the thought of giving someone a good stern talking to when they offend your moral compass. The difference? I'm good at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
@ those who thanked Hacre in post 5
I know you guys had a good laugh when seeing those comments in post 5, but thanking Hacre for those laughter at the expense of the poster's noobness, means that you are condoning those insults, and in turn, made Hacre justified his insults. Do have some consideration and humility.
Right, can you sod off with trying to sound clever and instead coming across as a complete moron? Humility has nothing whatsoever to do with people finding something funny or not. Abstaining from clicking the Thanks button doesn't suddenly make someone humble. No-one needs to justify my ridicule of the ineptly stupid for me and I justify it by the fact that they deserve it. There's no excuse for dumb unless you're genuinely mentally ill so if you provide me with your Downs Certificate I'll gladly apologise to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
@ those who posts nonsensical comments
This is a development thread, not a helpdesk! Neither is it a wishlist! Just report the issues and bugs and attach your logcat so that it helps the developer quickly resolve the issue and improve their next builds. If you just post for the sake of quick fix, then this is definitely not the right place for you. Neither do you have the right phone.
There's quite an irony here, in the fact that the main difference between your post and other nonsensical posts is they're a lot quicker to read and deal with. You've managed to type a wall of text while saying nothing of use nor consequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
Everyone here, please spare a thought for others. All that is needed is a little consideration for others. It will go a long way in making xda a better place for everyone.
So would you not posting. Unless you can provide your official Internet Morality Police identification you're still just waffling about nothing at this point. I'm sorry that your life is so devoid of meaning that a complete stranger on the internet ridiculing the stupidity of some other strangers on the internet compelled you to make a post proving that you're one of the stupid strangers on the internet. I mean looking at your post history, the last thing you did of any remote consequence was winzip up a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S and the only thing less relevant than that device today is you. The rest of your post history is a veritable who's who of the uninteresting and dumb. I actually predicted that would be the case when eyeing up your post to thank ratio, almost THREE THOUSAND POSTS in four years, my god man, that's more white noise than an old detuned television.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
Peace and good day!
Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00ndu View Post
P/S: I do not own a GSIII.
This just proves the point I made earlier. At least I am genuine in my intentions when it comes to a: contributing to this community and b: swatting morons, I don't hide any of it behind anything. You on the other hand had no business being anywhere near this thread or this forum, leading to the conclusion that you're just trolling for perceived wrongs to put right.

If you want a wrong to put right, you can put a massive tick in your win column by never posting again, ever, you small minded, illiterate, self-important wishy washy excuse for a human being. Now kindly ride off to another forum upon your mighty steed and find someone else to white knight for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocco View Post
[Talking about undervolting]It may well be stupid to you but it does give a good guideline on how far we can push our devices. Considering your kernel does indeed support UV its only natural for anyone to discuss this.

Easy with the language, some may take offence
I couldn't give an aerial fornication who finds what offensive.

Person A's UV findings give a good guideline on how far PERSON A can push their device. It doesn't give you, me, Person B or anyone guideline at all. One person can drop 100mV and be stable, others can't drop a drop below what they're running at without major issues. It is an utterly pointless discussion for an utterly pointless thread participated in by utterly pointless people like yourself. The fact you think it's a guideline at all demonstrates you shouldn't be flashing stuff to your phone, let alone playing with voltages.

Oh I also think you'll find it is I, the co-owner of this thread, that gets to determine what is and isn't on topic. Development and kernel feedback is "on-topic". Pointless discussion about who can reach what voltage on their individual phone is as useful to this thread as you lot comparing weight and colour of your morning ****e and whether it floated or not. So kindly shove it up your arse and get out.

Ohhh boy ladies and gentlefolk, we got us a doozy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by compo_ab View Post
Ok let me clear a few things up. I apologize for calling this kernel crap, that was uncalled for, childish and very ungrateful.
Smartest thing you've ever said on this forum bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compo_ab View Post
I am sorry for that, you guys obviously bust your asses doing this stuff and it seems like Im the only one that did not like it.
When you get to a point where you realise you're a minority, here's a hint: you should stop f**king talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by compo_ab View Post
Let me point out that I do not know much about this stuff, I mean I know enough to be here, but not much beyond.
Yeah you demonstrated this admirably with your first post. You don't have to keep reaffirming the fact that you're a simpleton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by compo_ab View Post
I was not really speaking about post 5 to be honest, yes it is offensive but I can understand your frustration when people say dumb things. I was talking more about the grandiose introduction your British friend wrote. I see people like that every day. Typically they have advanced stages of Schizophrenia and their delusions of grandeur are somewhat justified (I am a psychiatrist).
OK. I'm going to give you this one chance to cut the bull**** because this isn't even remotely close to even psychiatry 101. You're not a psychiatrist. You've misspelled schizophrenia at least once while replying to me, one would expect a psychiatrist to do better than that. Not only that an actual professional would insist upon more exposure than some posts of text on the internet, because text on the internet is largely diagnostically useless. You know why? I could be anyone talking about anything and any amount of it could be utterly made up. You cannot diagnose a mental illness over the internet based upon some text at least not without a pattern to contrast against. You do not have this so you're either a f**king idiot psych student who after five minutes of breast feeding from a psych teacher you think you know the planet, or you're really a bat**** insane psych student for whom five minutes diagnosing a Twilight loving vampire embracing fat female means you know how to spot a shut in. The very fact that you're so bad at this yet decide to come and lecture ME is utterly offensive, not to me because you made it so trivial to dismiss you, but to the people who like to read good entries to post 5 and are yet let down by the fact some gutter trash like you saw fit to **** his opinion on my thread and my posts and therefore left himself open to ridicule. One can only hope your self esteem can handle this because your sadness ridden posts suggest you cannot. It truly would be a loss to...someone...no one on XDA of course, if you decided to kill yourself.

(Please do).

Quote:
Originally Posted by compo_ab View Post
This is just a guy with a severe God complex who mummy and daddy spoiled a little much. If you look back into their past you'll see they use nicknames like omnipotent and so on. Anyway it is still none of my business and I do apologize for being rude. Thanks for the work on behalf of the noob community.
Time for some truth, since you're apparently an expert.

My father wasn't around much and my mother left before I even had any kind of cognitive skills or for a simpler explanation, was gone before I knew what it was like to be two years old. So not only was I not spoiled, I was arguably neglected. My past nicknames are, from 1994: Bundy (because of Al Bundy, my name is Alex), Bunders, Jubei, Ninpo and Hacre. Nothing in there is remotely related to omnipotence of having any kind of God complex at all. I've backed my rebuttal up with some real, personal, get to know me, balls to the wall honesty...are you as brave? Please tell us what drives you to pretend to be a psychiatrist on the internet when you can't even diagnose someone who pretends to have a God complex for the sake of entertaining his followers, but really, honestly, doesn't give a solitary f**k. Answers on a postcard please, you utter, utter moron.

Didn't expect some f**king honesty in my response did you? Diagnose that you armchair psych piece of flotsam.
Ninpo


- @NinpoUK on Twitter - My SGS2 Kernel Sources

Donations are gratefully received and never required.
The Following 147 Users Say Thank You to Hacre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Fysi
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 180
Join Date: Feb 2010
Already bookmarked: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...29&postcount=5
The Following User Says Thank You to Fysi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Hacre
Old
#7  
Senior Recognized Developer - Your Daddy
Thanks Meter 2057
Posts: 1,304
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northwich

 
DONATE TO ME
Ok download link is up, I'm too lazy and too full of beer to make a CWM flashable zip so unless someone else does and offers it as a sacrifice to the altar of Gods netarchy and Ninpo to earn a place in my thanks section, it'll likely be done tomorrow.

Enjoy folks, try and break her.
Ninpo


- @NinpoUK on Twitter - My SGS2 Kernel Sources

Donations are gratefully received and never required.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hacre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Siberian Tiger
Old
(Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 20th June 2012 at 10:17 AM.)
#8  
Siberian Tiger's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5525
Posts: 4,109
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Piraeus

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
Ok download link is up, I'm too lazy and too full of beer to make a CWM flashable zip so unless someone else does and offers it as a sacrifice to the altar of Gods netarchy and Ninpo to earn a place in my thanks section, it'll likely be done tomorrow.

Enjoy folks, try and break her.

Already subscribed and added this awesome kernel to my REF http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1674286

Unfortunately i run out of thanks today but i promise i'll do it tomorrow
The Following User Says Thank You to Siberian Tiger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TheDeadCPU
Old
#9  
TheDeadCPU's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 681
Posts: 2,014
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U WANT MY LOCATION?
hai will this work on galaxy note???
Follow me on twitter?
Please only PM on very urgent matter. All other PMs will be ignored.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheDeadCPU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mr. Droid
Old
#10  
Mr. Droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 1,275
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadCPU View Post
hai will this work on galaxy note???
Lmao wtf?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Droid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes