OP AndreiLux

23rd February 2013, 08:54 PM   |  #4251  
Thanks Meter: 142

1,406 posts
More
Re: [Kernel][30/01] Perseus
Quote:
Originally Posted by habylab

I've heard other kernels don't work. It is a new android version, what did you expect! I'm sure Andrei will update soon... I hope.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Xda Premium. Long live the Galaxy S!

I completely forgot and just flashed the kernel on latest leak and as you can guess I got stuck so I had to reflash

Swyped from another galaxy
24th February 2013, 09:38 AM   |  #4252  
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 196

1,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba720027

That was a quick on the fly experiment thing, it would drain the battery faster than usual,so don't expect much evin from benchmark scores,which is not so important .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

i deleted your profile. because i had many reboots and freezing with it. to bad..
thanks anyways
24th February 2013, 10:58 AM   |  #4253  
Thanks Meter: 1,595

1,308 posts
Re: [Kernel][30/01] Perseus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvhak

i deleted your profile. because i had many reboots and freezing with it. to bad..
thanks anyways

Kewl,that was not a profile I'd recommend for daily use as I spent least time on the settings. Can try this one if like,stock CPU speed and GPU with a deeper internal and GPU undervolt and moderate UV on the CPU side. So should be stable. Mostly tweak pegasusq to not always scale to the highest frequency unnecessarily like when scrolling during reading and adjust overall cpuhotplug to shut down into single core faster on light tasks and when ideling dureing reading and such.

On very light usage such as texting,browsing,reading I had over one and half day battery with almost 8hours of screen usage without powersaveing features enable in rom.
Heavy usage such as streaming Netflix videos,play games,music etc. Got around 12hours battery with over 6hours screen time.
http://db.tt/sADTSVAG

Last edited by mamba720027; 24th February 2013 at 11:08 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamba720027 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:13 PM   |  #4254  
Thanks Meter: 84

335 posts
sorry i can't find the download for perseus...can you give it to me??
thank you!

p.s. it goes on every sammy rom, right?
24th February 2013, 12:18 PM   |  #4255  
Flag tilburg

1,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Kewl,that was not a profile I'd recommend for daily use as I spent least time on the settings. Can try this one if like,stock CPU speed and GPU with a deeper internal and GPU undervolt and moderate UV on the CPU side. So should be stable. Mostly tweak pegasusq to not always scale to the highest frequency unnecessarily like when scrolling during reading and adjust overall cpuhotplug to shut down into single core faster on light tasks and when ideling dureing reading and such.

On very light usage such as texting,browsing,reading I had over one and half day battery with almost 8hours of screen usage without powersaveing features enable in rom.
Heavy usage such as streaming Netflix videos,play games,music etc. Got around 12hours battery with over 6hours screen time.

okay will try that some time later. been playing a bit with default profile and some of yours.
got almost same bench and no reboots

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietrone94

sorry i can't find the download for perseus...can you give it to me??
thank you!

p.s. it goes on every sammy rom, right?

its in post one.
The Following User Says Thank You to tvhak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:21 PM   |  #4256  

335 posts
Quote:

okay will try that some time later. been playing a bit with default profile and some of yours.
got almost same bench and no reboots

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

its in post one.

yes i find only link "sources"...maybe it's there but i can't understand what i must download...
can you link me the download please?

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

OMG i notice it only now!
sorry for the noob question -.-
24th February 2013, 12:23 PM   |  #4257  
Flag tilburg

1,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yes i find only link "sources"...maybe it's there but i can't understand what i must download...
can you link me the download please?

you want cwm file or odin file
The Following User Says Thank You to tvhak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:25 PM   |  #4258  

335 posts
Quote:

you want cwm file or odin file

i found it sorry
24th February 2013, 12:40 PM   |  #4259  
Flag tilburg

1,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i found it sorry

okay
24th February 2013, 01:35 PM   |  #4260  
Flag tilburg

1,043 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

are you willing to test this one. its a mix of your profile and default and some of mine haha
no reboots for me sofar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-24-13-21-51.jpg
Views:	848
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1756742  
Attached Files
File Type: rar perseustest2.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.1 KB, 43 views)

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread