FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Kernel] [26/04] Perseus

3,105 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,524
 
By AndreiLux, Senior Member on 4th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd February 2013, 07:54 PM |#4251  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 205
 
More
Re: [Kernel][30/01] Perseus
Quote:
Originally Posted by habylab

I've heard other kernels don't work. It is a new android version, what did you expect! I'm sure Andrei will update soon... I hope.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Xda Premium. Long live the Galaxy S!

I completely forgot and just flashed the kernel on latest leak and as you can guess I got stuck so I had to reflash

Swyped from another galaxy
 
 
24th February 2013, 08:38 AM |#4252  
tvhak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 198
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba720027

That was a quick on the fly experiment thing, it would drain the battery faster than usual,so don't expect much evin from benchmark scores,which is not so important .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

i deleted your profile. because i had many reboots and freezing with it. to bad..
thanks anyways
24th February 2013, 09:58 AM |#4253  
mamba720027's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,692
 
More
Re: [Kernel][30/01] Perseus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvhak

i deleted your profile. because i had many reboots and freezing with it. to bad..
thanks anyways

Kewl,that was not a profile I'd recommend for daily use as I spent least time on the settings. Can try this one if like,stock CPU speed and GPU with a deeper internal and GPU undervolt and moderate UV on the CPU side. So should be stable. Mostly tweak pegasusq to not always scale to the highest frequency unnecessarily like when scrolling during reading and adjust overall cpuhotplug to shut down into single core faster on light tasks and when ideling dureing reading and such.

On very light usage such as texting,browsing,reading I had over one and half day battery with almost 8hours of screen usage without powersaveing features enable in rom.
Heavy usage such as streaming Netflix videos,play games,music etc. Got around 12hours battery with over 6hours screen time.
http://db.tt/sADTSVAG

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by mamba720027; 24th February 2013 at 10:08 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamba720027 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 11:13 AM |#4254  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
sorry i can't find the download for perseus...can you give it to me??
thank you!

p.s. it goes on every sammy rom, right?
24th February 2013, 11:18 AM |#4255  
tvhak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 198
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba720027

Kewl,that was not a profile I'd recommend for daily use as I spent least time on the settings. Can try this one if like,stock CPU speed and GPU with a deeper internal and GPU undervolt and moderate UV on the CPU side. So should be stable. Mostly tweak pegasusq to not always scale to the highest frequency unnecessarily like when scrolling during reading and adjust overall cpuhotplug to shut down into single core faster on light tasks and when ideling dureing reading and such.

On very light usage such as texting,browsing,reading I had over one and half day battery with almost 8hours of screen usage without powersaveing features enable in rom.
Heavy usage such as streaming Netflix videos,play games,music etc. Got around 12hours battery with over 6hours screen time.
http://db.tt/sADTSVAG

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

okay will try that some time later. been playing a bit with default profile and some of yours.
got almost same bench and no reboots

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietrone94

sorry i can't find the download for perseus...can you give it to me??
thank you!

p.s. it goes on every sammy rom, right?

its in post one.
The Following User Says Thank You to tvhak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 11:21 AM |#4256  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvhak

okay will try that some time later. been playing a bit with default profile and some of yours.
got almost same bench and no reboots

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------



its in post one.

yes i find only link "sources"...maybe it's there but i can't understand what i must download...
can you link me the download please?

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

OMG i notice it only now!
sorry for the noob question -.-
24th February 2013, 11:23 AM |#4257  
tvhak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 198
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietrone94

yes i find only link "sources"...maybe it's there but i can't understand what i must download...
can you link me the download please?

you want cwm file or odin file
The Following User Says Thank You to tvhak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 11:25 AM |#4258  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvhak

you want cwm file or odin file

i found it sorry
24th February 2013, 11:40 AM |#4259  
tvhak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 198
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietrone94

i found it sorry

okay
24th February 2013, 12:35 PM |#4260  
tvhak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tilburg
Thanks Meter: 198
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba720027

Kewl,that was not a profile I'd recommend for daily use as I spent least time on the settings. Can try this one if like,stock CPU speed and GPU with a deeper internal and GPU undervolt and moderate UV on the CPU side. So should be stable. Mostly tweak pegasusq to not always scale to the highest frequency unnecessarily like when scrolling during reading and adjust overall cpuhotplug to shut down into single core faster on light tasks and when ideling dureing reading and such.

On very light usage such as texting,browsing,reading I had over one and half day battery with almost 8hours of screen usage without powersaveing features enable in rom.
Heavy usage such as streaming Netflix videos,play games,music etc. Got around 12hours battery with over 6hours screen time.
http://db.tt/sADTSVAG

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

are you willing to test this one. its a mix of your profile and default and some of mine haha
no reboots for me sofar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-24-13-21-51.jpg
Views:	848
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1756742  
Attached Files
File Type: rar perseustest2.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.1 KB, 43 views)
24th February 2013, 01:05 PM |#4261  
mamba720027's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,692
 
More
Re: [Kernel][30/01] Perseus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvhak

are you willing to test this one. its a mix of your profile and default and some of mine haha
no reboots for me sofar

Not bad,running it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes