[MOD] JKay Deluxe 14.95 for XXEMD2/C3/2/ - Free Deluxe Settings Lite. Dev. stopped
Speed up access to settings and applications. Beautiful battery icon. Stay true to original design. Small, simple, fast without battery drain. How I think Samsung should have made it!
It only needs a supported rom (odexed or deodexed) and CWM to install it.
Check out the YouTube videos
in the Q and A thread. These are demos and howto's.
To all users: Final JKay Deluxe v14.95 released. Do not expect any more releases of JKay Deluxe.
Looking at JKay for the I9505 now. Will do a complete rewrite of framework and app!! So no ETA!!
May 13th: [B]Released JKay Deluxe framework v14.95 for XXEMD2. XXEMC3, XXEMC2
100% free.. no ads.. no license required!!
Click here to download
This framework and Deluxe Settings Lite will give you :
* Press notification clock to launch Clock app
* Press notification date to launch Calendar app
* Long press clock or date to change time and date settings
* Support for non transparent notification icons on status bar
* 27 quick toggles to choose from: added: AllShare cast, Flight mode, Driving mode, Flashlight, Landscape Mode, WifiAp Hotspot, Auto brightness, Screen on (default is : temporary 3 minutes screen timeout), Sound, Vibrate (requires my version of SecSettings to work correctly!), NFC r/w p2p, Smart stay, Restart, Recovery, Download, Power off
* Option for transparent notification background
* Option for transparent quick settings background
* Option for transparent brightness slider background
* Option for transparent notifications (only apply to new notifications)
* Option for black quick settings background
* Option for black notification titles
* Option 'Remove app' to Deluxe Settings above 'Kill app' so you can select if you want back button to remove, kill or both
* Added a toggle to show/hide the 'Running services' button on the recent apps page
* Fixed SystemUI FC when doing several screenshots (bug in JB)
* Fixed the 'Bypass-the-lockscreen-using-emergency-contacts' security glitch found recently (Bug in Samsung's Android 4.1.2)
* Added support for Alarm Clock Xtreme so the status bar updates when next alarm info changes.
* Changed: Long press back button: now it will try to remove app first and only do a kill if removed failed..Keep press back for 2.5 sec and app will still be killed.
* Option to select divided events for Circle lock screen
* Option 'Show Settings button at top' to show Settings button at the top of the notification panel (Note that theres only room for 3 buttons! and that date will be reduced to a 3 letter month name if more than 2 buttons are selected!)
* Option 'Show Lock button at top' to show Settings button at the top of the notification panel
* Option 'Show Recent apps button at top' to show Settings button at the top of the notification panel
* Option 'Show Clear all button at top' to show Settings button at the top of the notification panel
* Option 'Transparent music widget' to make the music widget background 100% transparent. Album art will not be shown!
* Option 'Screen off turns off flashlight' to have flashlight turn off when screen turns off
* Option 'Volume keys silent mode' to select if you want your volume keys to include the silent mode when adjusting volume down
* Option 'Volume keys vibrate mode' to select if you want your volume keys to include the vibrate mode when adjusting volume down
* Option 'Volume keys keys beep sound' to select if you want your volume keys to play the beep sound when adjusting volume up or down
* Option 'Unplug turns on screen' to select if screen should turn on when plug/unplug charger
* Option 'Show battery percentage' has been included in status bar options. It overrides the Samsung setting when Deluxe Settings Lite is installed.
* Option '..and use bright light' option to Flashlight. So you can choose between bright and not so bright light.
* Option 'Swype lock until time-out'. If you use secure lock screen and want to use swype lock screen until timeout happens. Meaning if you set time-out to 5 mins then if you pickup your phone before the 5mins has gone you will still get the swype lock. After the 5mins you will get your secure lock screen (pin/pattern etc).
* Added stock 'Sound buttons' row to Phone options dialog. The one with the lock vol btn is now called: Sound and lock buttons
* The 'Confirm action' option in status bar settings now also toggles 'Flight mode' confirmation (Was called 'Confirm power off' before).
* Option called 'Use USB OTG unmount fix' to skip the wakelock in the unmountter class
* Option called 'Transparent sim lock' to make the background of the Sim lock screen transparent.
* Option called 'Black status bar' to make the status bar black
* Option called 'Show recent apps button' to show/hide the Recent apps button at the top of notification panel
* Option called 'Add date to clock' If checked date like Jan 21, will be prepended to the clock format in the status bar... like this: Jan 21, 21:44
* Option called 'Long screen time-out' in Set common options for lock screen. Will increase Lock screen time-out from 10 secs to 17.5 secs.
* Option to make Lock button also turn off screen when pressed
* Option to show/hide Notification title line (if hidden then the clear button will be shown at the top next to the Settings button (or Lock button if selected) instead of the Recent apps button
* Added 'Google now' to Double click home to launch app menu
* Option for 'Vibrate when unlock' on Circle/ripple lock screen
* Added Spotify support to the 'Long press volume keys to skip music track'.
* Changed: The Status bar clock is now vertical centered (in code)... hope this helps when using different fonts for the clock text.
* Added: 'Swype lock when secure' on/off option
* Added aosp native music widget to Circle/Ripple lockscreen, Rotary, Sliding Tab lockscreen and Jelly Bean
* Added 'Vibrate at shutdown' on/off option
* Added 'Shutdown animation' on/off option
* Added 'Ongoing notification left/right' on/off options
* Added 'Show navigation bar' on/off option (Experimental! So don't report stuff like Phone or Camera layout bugs etc!)
* Added darker background support on sim lock screen too
* Added Yellow, Red, Dark red, Bordeaux and Random colors as Ink effects on Ripple lock
* Added separate 'Darker on desktop' option for the semi transparent status bar background on the desktop
* Added toggle to 'Skip light sensor lock zone' to fix reported issues with auto brightness
* Added support for transparent status bar on lock screens
* Support for using menu key for Multi window.
* Support for Multi window using any application as first app.
* Support for launching Google Voice Search from double click Home button (use menu key when selecting app)
* 'Sensitive light sensor' on/off toggle (makes light sensor more responsive... so auto-brightness adjusts faster)
* On/Off toggle for Show/Hide of the 'No notifications' title on the notification panel !
* On/Off toggle for Show/Hide of the 'Ongoing' title on the notification panel !
* Do a second swype down to reveal all quick panels on the notification window
* Worldclock on notification bar (by request, press on the clock to see world clock dialog)
* On/off toggle for Blocking mode notification (default off) !
* On/off toggle for Show alarm icon !
* On/off toggle for Show silent icon !
* On/off toggle for Show bluetooth icon !
* On/off toggle for Bluetooth on notification !
* On/off toggle for Full charge notification !
* On/off toggle for Low battery notification !
* On/off toggle for Play USB connect sound !
* Roaming icon changed (It's an R when using TW and a small dark triangle in the signal icon when using AOSP layout)
* 'Recent apps' button to the noticiation panel (next to the Settings icon)
* 'Running services' button to the Recent apps panel (next to the Task manager icon)
* One more row of Quick settings buttons (swype down for 2nd row)
* Changed to 6 buttons visible in portrait and 10 visible in landscape
* SecSettings apk modded: Smart rotation preference visible
* SecSettings apk modded: Your phone Settings will show Device status : Normal (Samsung OTA update still NOT possible!!)
* Dual status bar (swype down on left side for notifications only or right side for quick settings) !
* Long press home button on lock screen to toggle Flashlight.
* Support for 'Colored connection icons when fully connected to Google Servers'
* AOSP data layout !
* New Green Circle battery (with percentage text inside)
* CRT off effect (thanks to sorg for the screen on bug fix)
* AOSP wifi layout
* Center clock with optional day of the week !
* Next Alarm on drag bar
* Smaller percentage text for battery !
* Status bar hidden on lock screen !
* Dark background on lock screen on/off !
* Rotary lock screen !
* Sliding Tab lock screen !
* Volume keys skip track (Tested with : Stock Samsung player, Stock Samsung FM radio, Winamp, PowerAmp, Neutron player, and MortPlayer)
* Volume lock (Notification volume follows ringer volume)
* Fast home long press
* Disable or customize home button double click to launch any app or unlock !
* Customizable Device options dialog (with 4 Power button and Sound options row with Volume buttons lock option)
* Back button long press to kill foreground app (with customizable timeout !)
* Fixed JB lockscreen so it shows pin/pattern when activating camera or Google (bug in JB)
* Fixed home button when it is not used for launching S-Voice (double press) (bug in JB)
* Enabled volume keys on lock screen
* Original Jelly Bean GlowPad lock screen
* Replaced background_holo_dark png with the hi-res version.
* Removed AccuWeather logo from Circle lock screen
* Moved the clock a bit on the PIN/Password lock screen
* Support for AM/PM info on the JB lock screen
If you like access to all options then you need the full version of my Deluxe Settings apk:
Older frameworks can use v14.9 of Deluxe Settings. Download here.
Please read the install instructions
that can be found in the 3rd post.
And please read the FAQ and known issues in 3rd post before posting bugs or questions!!
If you need my support then send me an email using the Deluxe Settings apk. Or ask here in this forum because other users may also be able to help you.
Screenshots from JKay Deluxe framework:
32 fully customizable Quick setting buttons and 12 quick launch buttons in landscape mode.
Fully customizable Quick setting buttons in portrait mode.
Notifications only view.. possible if it is configured to use dual notification bar swype down.
I have added a shortcut to Running services to the Recent apps panel
Fully customizable Phone options dialog (notice the added day of the week in the status bar).
When roaming and show ASU level or when using AOSP layout, the roaming icon is a small dark triangle in the signal icon
Choose between 6 lock screens:
1) The Original Samsung Circle lock screen (without weather logo)
2) The Original Rotary lock screen.
3) The Original Sliding Tab lock screen.
4) The Original Jelly Bean lock screen.
5) The fully customizable JKay Tab Deluxe lock screen.
6) The fully customizable JKay ICS Deluxe lock screen.. with support for notifications from any app!
But also the pincode lock screen has been modified:
Notice the missing OK button and that the 'no status bar' option has been selected in Deluxe Settings!
Images from JKay S3 AOSP statusbar theme:
Status bar text, connection icons and battery are colored AOSP blue color.
Notification quick setting toggles are also colored AOSP blue color.
Note that you can also change the 'Recent apps list' button to the 'Clear All notifications' button.
All the types of connection icons and batteries are colored AOSP blue.
Screenshots from white theme:
Notice the non-transparent notification icons on the transparent status bar.
Notice the transparent status bar and the ripple/ink lock screen.
Screenshots from the White AOSP theme:
Notice the new Battery icon and the 5 bars on the signal icons.
A gradient background for toggles is also part of the White AOSP theme