Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,499 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] JKay Deluxe 14.95 for XXEMD2/C3/2/ - Free Deluxe Settings Lite. Dev. stopped

Tip us?

shanume
Old
Thanks Meter 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failofax View Post
Im waiting since month, but JKay didn`t manage it to correct the Problem that the CRT Effect dosn`t work.
Only if Wifi is on it works. Mostly I have Wifi off an the CRT Effect (the first reason why I install JKay Deluxe) dosn`t work any more.

JKay works hard, but ignores the Problem with the CRT Effect.

Is there another possibility to have CRT (off) effect on Galaxy S3 together with JKax Framework ?
CRT effect work fine, I using siyah kernel and this fix everything, but I mean stock kernel can't get this CRT to work. so maybe u should try another kernel instead.
The Following User Says Thank You to shanume For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DirkStorck
Old
Thanks Meter 345
Hi JKay, I would have a feature request...
Before you had that dim screen toggle I allways used a app called "Total Screen Control" to dim in dark room. Since you have that toggle I use that one...its great.
Now to the feature request:
That same app I use that the screen stays on if I hold the phone in a certain angle range....It would be AWESOME if you could add such a feature in your framework.
That would be one app less running in background.

Thanks JKay.
Samsung SG5 (G900F) Rom: AllianceROM v4.1
Backup Phone:
Samsung SG3 Rom: temasek v82

_JKay_
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14819

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD][JB] JKay Deluxe 14.92.1 for XXEMR2/MB2/1/MA2/1/LLC/B/A/UBEMA1/ZSEMA1 - Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkStorck View Post
Hi JKay, I would have a feature request...
Before you had that dim screen toggle I allways used a app called "Total Screen Control" to dim in dark room. Since you have that toggle I use that one...its great.
Now to the feature request:
That same app I use that the screen stays on if I hold the phone in a certain angle range....It would be AWESOME if you could add such a feature in your framework.
That would be one app less running in background.

Thanks JKay.
I see what you mean. But I find these screen on apps rather unsafe. That's why I have implemented the temp screen on toggle. You could put it next to you Dim toggle.
JKay Deluxe I9505 - How Samsung should have made it! - JKay Deluxe I9300
The Following User Says Thank You to _JKay_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsubus
Old
Thanks Meter 1011

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD][JB] JKay Deluxe 14.92.1 for XXEMR2/MB2/1/MA2/1/LLC/B/A/UBEMA1/ZSEMA1 - Feb

I have noticed that gtalk notifications are now green, they used to be white. I have not enabled either option for the coloring of the led. I have only enabled the jkay led frequency option. I am assuming this will be the same for other apps, I have not tested it. Is this a known issue?

_JKay_
Old
Thanks Meter 14819

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubus View Post
I have noticed that gtalk notifications are now green, they used to be white. I have not enabled either option for the coloring of the led. I have only enabled the jkay led frequency option. I am assuming this will be the same for other apps, I have not tested it. Is this a known issue?
I may have included it as green in my map... can't remember. .. will post the map tonight when I get home.
The Following User Says Thank You to _JKay_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsubus
Old
Thanks Meter 1011

DONATE TO ME

Is it possible to have the original led coloring or is it now mandatory to have it changed (in general, not just gtalk)?

henengel
Old
(Last edited by henengel; 24th February 2013 at 11:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Post Lockscreen aosp theme

Hi everyone...
Jkay, do you have AOSP .zip to the ICS deluxe lockscreen, recent apps...? Also is there an option to switch the possition of the "close notifications" and the "settings button"??
thank you for your time and effort...

riso123
Old
Thanks Meter 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failofax View Post
Im waiting since month, but JKay didn`t manage it to correct the Problem that the CRT Effect dosn`t work.
Only if Wifi is on it works. Mostly I have Wifi off an the CRT Effect (the first reason why I install JKay Deluxe) dosn`t work any more.

JKay works hard, but ignores the Problem with the CRT Effect.

Is there another possibility to have CRT (off) effect on Galaxy S3 together with JKax Framework ?
I don't have such a problem... sure is not kernel relayed since many contain the option of "fb earlybird suspend" to correct issues with screen of animations?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

rankesz
Old
(Last edited by rankesz; 24th February 2013 at 12:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_ View Post
I may have included it as green in my map... can't remember. .. will post the map tonight when I get home.
Can you also write a tutorial-like thing to change the predefined colors of the notification led?
I can't find the mentioned array.xml, or res/values directory...
What is the correct method of unpaking the framework-res.apk? The total commander's internal unpacker is totally fail idea?

EDIT: Used apktool, i think my problem is solved!

_JKay_
Old
Thanks Meter 14819

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankesz View Post
Can you also write a tutorial-like thing to change the predefined colors of the notification led?
I can't find the mentioned array.xml, or res/values directory...
What is the correct method of unpaking the framework-res.apk? The total commander's internal unpacker is totally fail idea?
Use an app like apkManager. You need to decompile... unzipping is not enough... Google search is your friend.