Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 35,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-I9300][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 nightly builds

Tip us?

Gvaz
Old
(Last edited by Gvaz; 17th August 2012 at 05:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Is there a version for my phone model of cm9 or cm10? I'm really bummed that I'm probably going to be last to get vanilla ICS or jb because the devs don't have USCC...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using xda app-developers ap
Phone: SM-N900V (Note 3 Verizon)

jhericurls
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvaz View Post
Is there a version for my phone model of cm9 or cm10? I'm really bummed that I'm probably going to be last to get vanilla ICS or jb because the devs don't have USCC...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using xda app-developers ap
Your in the wrong section, try here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1707
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1708
Smoking weed is illegal, but so are most of the apps on my phone.

box4m
Old
Thanks Meter 12
im wondering, if anyone have an idea
nightly cm-9-20120815-NIGHTLY-i9300.zip
but also with older ones, and even stable
i cant see all contents of internal sdcard when i plug it into PC
can see some of it

basketballman
Old
Thanks Meter 14
i have a video playback problem
no matter which version i tried, it's still there.
the video screen just not tidy and messed up

Auph
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by labbe- View Post
because there was a bug in the previous update that caused the media files on the sdcard not to be recognized

i don't use rom manager so i have not had this issue so cant actually test if updating will help though, if not, google is your friend

Sent from my GT-I9300
Yep this has been fixed already. Faced the same issue and it could be hot fixed by browsing into your music folder via PC-USB connection again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Intl)
www.Auph.me

saintsinner25
Old
(Last edited by saintsinner25; 18th August 2012 at 11:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 307
Default Dim LED

hey guys..just wanted to ask is there some kinda bug with the LED colors? it's pretty dim compared to cm10.

---

i've searched the whole thread but couldn't find a solution.any help is much appreciated i'm on the cm9 stable build.

simonpcook
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaman View Post
I haven't experienced this issue before, but judging by the log I'd guess between either the firmware it's trying to load is corrupted or the firmware on the nfc chip is corrupted, hopefully it's the former.

To troubleshoot I'd suggest a full wipe and a clean flash of a stock rom. You could try a clean flash of a custom first if you like, then the stock rom if that doesn't work.
I have tried this on my device and I am still having the same issue where NFC works correctly on the stock rom but not on either cm9 nightlies or stable (I am still getting the same "Firmware update FAILED" followed by it not being possible to turn it on with the cm9 roms).

I'm pretty sure its not a hardware fault with the device working (because it does work) but not sure where to look to try to fix it for me

Notor1ouS-
Old
Thanks Meter 37
did anybody try a comparison between samsung rom and cm9 regarding battery life?
it feels like the battery drain is higher on cm9?

manveru0
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notor1ouS- View Post
did anybody try a comparison between samsung rom and cm9 regarding battery life?
it feels like the battery drain is higher on cm9?
actually I didn't compared it with a tool. But my feeling was the same. Stock rom is already well balanced when it comes to battery life and speed. Even better than CM9 in terms of battery drain. But just a feeling...

ch33kster
Old
(Last edited by ch33kster; 20th August 2012 at 02:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru0 View Post
actually I didn't compared it with a tool. But my feeling was the same. Stock rom is already well balanced when it comes to battery life and speed. Even better than CM9 in terms of battery drain. But just a feeling...
I feel that CM9 is slightly better than stock samsung rom in terms of battery life. My battery doesn't die as fast I feel. Probably depends on usage. We all know by now the screen eats most of the battery, thus if you are continuously using it, battery will definitely drain faster.
Another thing is you might want to try using Siyah Kernel with CM9. I feel a slight improvement in battery life with Siyah kernel than with the stock cm9 kernel. Sometimes I feel I am a bit paranoid when it comes to battery life but I feel I should just be natural with it instead of keep looking at my phone lol.
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
temasek Unofficial CM10.2
Android 4.3

Tags
4.0.4, android, cm9, cyanogenmod, fast, galaxys3, i9300, nightly, rom, samsung, stable