Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 50,701 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

APK Eyes On The Road

Tip us?

bulldog74ts
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1167

DONATE TO ME
Lightbulb APK Eyes On The Road

Developed by Samsung and distributed free of charge through Google Play, Eyes On The Road is an application that has as its main aim is to prevent many accidents arising from the use of a phone while driving.

Once installed the app will take care to reduce distractions from your smartphone silencing all notifications (SMS, calls and third-party app) if the detected speed exceeds 20 km per hour.

Eyes on the Road is also able to activate the auto answer feature to report to anyone looking to get in contact with us that we are in the car.

Here's a video on the operation:

VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auTFJGCrJJU

here is a copy of the latest version and you can install it as simple apk through the following link:

http://dfiles.eu/files/5yux7xh75

MIKEMON
Old
Thanks Meter 602
what the application actually does?THX.
[XXUGNA5] [4.3] I9300 Oficiální firmware CZ,modem XXUGNA8,CSC /XEZ/xposed mods§thémeVodafone
5.4 beta1 test
Boeffla config PRO KEY,
I'm sorry, all for the bad English

bulldog74ts
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1167

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by misacek View Post
what the application actually does?THX.
Description
The road comes first. Say no to phone use while driving. Eyes on the Road helps you minimise distractions while you’re behind the wheels. For a limited time, your efforts to keep the roads safe will be rewarded. So the more you drive safe, the more returns you reap.
What the app does:
• Drive Safe mode is activated manually.
• When the app picks up speed above 20km/hr all calls, SMSes and social media notifications are silenced and app tracks distance covered
• App can be manually deactivated at destination or automatically deactivated after 15 minutes of idleness so user can retrieve calls, SMSes and social media notifications
• System tools – Enable us to add a shortcut to your home screen.