5,599,135 Members 34,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] GalaxSim Unlock 1.02, JB compatible

Tip us?

munnibhai
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I just purchased the pro app and got my phone unlocked quickly.
It is SGS2 GT-I9100 (was branded to vodafone but later i got it debranded.)

well, I hope this is permanent unlock.

Rockbullen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey,

3 months ago I bought a China Unicom Galaxy S3. I rooted it and flashed CyanogenMod's rom, I could make calls and use my wifi. No problems at all.

Today I decided to install UltimaRom, but after installing it I couldnt make calls so I downloaded GalaxSim Unlock. I unlocked it and and rebooted but I'm still unable to make calls.

This what galaxsim unlock says:

Device Model: GT-I9300
IMEI: undefined (blinking)
Sim Lock status unlocked

What do I do know?

I bought the phone from MediaMarkt so I doubt it's a fake!

kentel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Won't Work....
Tried pay version on my S2 I9100 with JB 4.12, it says unlocked, but still ask for Network Key when dial..

spocky12
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 520

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbullen View Post
Hey,

3 months ago I bought a China Unicom Galaxy S3. I rooted it and flashed CyanogenMod's rom, I could make calls and use my wifi. No problems at all.

Today I decided to install UltimaRom, but after installing it I couldnt make calls so I downloaded GalaxSim Unlock. I unlocked it and and rebooted but I'm still unable to make calls.

This what galaxsim unlock says:

Device Model: GT-I9300
IMEI: undefined (blinking)
Sim Lock status unlocked

What do I do know?

I bought the phone from MediaMarkt so I doubt it's a fake!
I believe you might have lost your imei. Could you check in Android settings / about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentel View Post
Won't Work....
Tried pay version on my S2 I9100 with JB 4.12, it says unlocked, but still ask for Network Key when dial..
Hardlock ? Which carrier is it locked to ?

Sim Unlock your Samsung Galaxy device (s, s2, s3, s4, note, note2, tab...) with GalaxSim Unlock
Pilot your XBMC media center (including offline mode, streaming and Chromecast support) with Yatse, the XBMC remote
Get the LG Multidevice Kitchen
Roms : KisS20.5 (ks20) & xCite3 (ct810)

aytech
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hi all
can you tell me plz if it can unlock my galaxy note 10.1 LTE ??
and if not do youvknow how to do so plz its urgent help me plz
thank you

Stefan Wacek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down Its a rip-off!!!

She wants 2 Euro for the app installation and if you have no visacard are you a loser! **** off this app!

djbill2005
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, thanks for the version of the first post.

Unlocked free again my GT-i9100. I unlocked the phone 1.5 years ago, but today when I installed the lastest Cyanogen Nightly the phone ask me for NCK. I don't know why.

Product Code: GT-I9100LKAATL
Original Carrier: Vodafone ES
BaseBand: I9100XXLS8
ROM: CyanogenMod 10.1-20130219-NIGHTLY-i9100

Thanks.

elgreco77
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Galaxy S2 Unlocked but reporting inconsistent NV data

Hi there,

First of all I'd like to say a big thank you, this little piece of marvelous software saved one of my two Galaxy S2s!
However, I have a question: I have a Galaxy S2 GT-I9100running on the official Samsung 4.1.2 JB ROM. Everything works fine, the phone is completely unlocked, I can make phonecalls and use 3G normally, my IMEI is showing correctly, but GalaxSim Unlock reports "inconsistent NV data".
On my other Galaxy S2, which was unlocked using the software, GalaxSim Unlock reports that everything is OK (all green).
I was just wondering, what are the consistency checks that it performs? Is it a specific file within the EFS folder? I have kept a copy of my original nv_data files, but not the whole EFS folder. Is there any way to fix this issue?
Thanks again!

Android version: 4.1.2
Baseband: XXLS8
Build: XWLSD

fahadsul3man
Old
Thanks Meter 41
bro , i used ur app and UNLOCKED MY PHONE )))))))) cant thank u enough , i will ask my big bro to send u donation cuz he has a job and i dont but main point is U ROCK

johnzoids
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Re: [APP] GalaxSim Unlock 1.02, JB compatible

I think you need to update your busy box

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreco77 View Post
Hi there,

First of all I'd like to say a big thank you, this little piece of marvelous software saved one of my two Galaxy S2s!
However, I have a question: I have a Galaxy S2 GT-I9100running on the official Samsung 4.1.2 JB ROM. Everything works fine, the phone is completely unlocked, I can make phonecalls and use 3G normally, my IMEI is showing correctly, but GalaxSim Unlock reports "inconsistent NV data".
On my other Galaxy S2, which was unlocked using the software, GalaxSim Unlock reports that everything is OK (all green).
I was just wondering, what are the consistency checks that it performs? Is it a specific file within the EFS folder? I have kept a copy of my original nv_data files, but not the whole EFS folder. Is there any way to fix this issue?
Thanks again!

Android version: 4.1.2
Baseband: XXLS8
Build: XWLSD
I think you need to update your busy box

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Tags
samsung galaxy siii;gs3;sim unlock;voodoo;nv_data
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe