[APP][v0.40][Jan-18] StweaksProfiles - Backup/restore your stweaks settings
Simple standalone app to backup and restore your custom Stweaks
settings as profiles - as many as you want.
- International Galaxy S3 - Running Siyah/Perseus/any kernel that implements /res/uci.sh interface
- International Galaxy S2 - Running Siyah/Dorimanx/any kernel that implements /res/uci.sh interface
- International Galaxy Note 2 - Running Perseus/any kernel that implements /res/uci.sh interface
- Sony Xperia T - Running Siyah/any kernel that implements /res/uci.sh interface
- Some delay here and there
- Fixed lag while selecting a tab (press or swipe)
- another attempt to Sync feature. Works only on 4.1 roms (Cm10.1 won't work for now)
- Tightly coupled with uci.sh
- Active profile highlighting should work normal. Only the actual current profile will be highlighted.
- Misc bug fixes and improve overall smoothness
- Rename profiles - DONE
- Group saved profiles by Kernel Version, so that you can delete profiles from an older kernel version in case it would cause conflicts with current kernel build if restored.
- Option to sort saved profiles by name, age, etc.
- Widget support
- One click sync button to sync Stweaks settings in one rom to the other when you're in dual boot setup. ie, one click button to apply Stweak settings in your current rom to other without having to save here/restore there process. - Done on a test basis
- Profile Zip is meant only for Siyah kernel 1.8.6 and later running on Galaxy S3 i9300
- The attached zip includes 4 sample profiles - 2 for battery, 2 for performance. As I always say, these are for people who doesn't know/doesn't wanna know about tweaking settings in Stweaks but just want to use any ready-made profile.
- Flash in recovery. You can either first install apk then flash the zip, or the other way around - it doesn't matter.
- After flashing zip look under "RESTORE" tab in the app for the profiles which you can now restore and switch between in a couple of seconds.
NOTE: To install v0.40 and above if you're running Siyah kernel on your Galaxy S3, make sure to run Siyah 1.8.9 or above. Lower versions of Siyah won't work. For other devices/kernels, there shouldn't be any issues.