OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 6,973

1,065 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yucet

Can we use sample profiles on N2 ?

Perseus on N2 right. No.
Wish if someone did the honour of creating sample profiles for perseus - S3 and Note 2, also for Siyah - S2 and Xperia T. Not getting free time these days and gotta do some more work on the app before pushing to playstore. Widget support and kernel version wise filter for ex.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidphile For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 03:46 PM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Smile GamersTweaks
can you please make a profile for gamers tweaks?thanks
24th February 2013, 11:23 AM   |  #93  
Thanks Meter: 384

2,170 posts
More
Hi. Would it be possible to change the profile backup location... I wiped my phone and all my profile where gone...if I could change the backup location to external sdcard that would be great!
24th February 2013, 01:11 PM   |  #94  
Flag Bangalore

1,065 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil522

can you please make a profile for gamers tweaks?thanks

Just tune up gpu frequencies and thresholds on extreme performance profile and you got gamer profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkStorck

Hi. Would it be possible to change the profile backup location... I wiped my phone and all my profile where gone...if I could change the backup location to external sdcard that would be great!

Intention is not to introduce any permissions on the app. Making the storage location external sd would void that. Moreover there's a chance that profiles from different kernels get mixed up and cause undesirable effects if restored incorrectly
27th February 2013, 07:35 PM   |  #95  
Thanks Meter: 106

592 posts
More
i'm trying to backup, but when i press 'backup' it says me 'unable to save profile. Check the backup name', i've tried with number, letters, both...
Galaxy s2 on cm 10, siyah 5.0.1, stweaksprofiles v 0.4!
28th February 2013, 10:33 AM   |  #96  
Flag Bangalore

1,065 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertogl

i'm trying to backup, but when i press 'backup' it says me 'unable to save profile. Check the backup name', i've tried with number, letters, both...
Galaxy s2 on cm 10, siyah 5.0.1, stweaksprofiles v 0.4!

Hm that's weird. That message should appear only if there are issues with permissions creating backup file.

execute this on a terminal
chmod 777 /data/.siyah

To be sure, "forget" this app using superuser or supersu app, and re-grant su permissions again.
28th February 2013, 01:48 PM   |  #97  
Thanks Meter: 106

592 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidphile

Hm that's weird. That message should appear only if there are issues with permissions creating backup file.

execute this on a terminal
chmod 777 /data/.siyah

To be sure, "forget" this app using superuser or supersu app, and re-grant su permissions again.

i've done the command on terminal, then i've remove the app from superuser app, but when i've started stweaksprofiles it didn't ask me for the permissions and give me the same error...
1st March 2013, 07:36 AM   |  #98  
Flag Bangalore

1,065 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertogl

i've done the command on terminal, then i've remove the app from superuser app, but when i've started stweaksprofiles it didn't ask me for the permissions and give me the same error...

That did like superuser issue. Completely uninstall your su app and do a clean installation
2nd March 2013, 12:23 PM   |  #99  
Thanks Meter: 384

2,170 posts
More
Hi. I don't know if Siyah has that function to but with Perseus you are able to write "override.profile" where you can put some parts of an profile that will be merged into you current profile at first boot. The config entries don't have to be in a certain order.
Would it be possible that you add this feature to your app? Lets say you have such a file on your sdcard and select "merged" those values will be applied to your profile at runtime.

Thanks!
3rd March 2013, 10:08 AM   |  #100  
Flag Bangalore

1,065 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkStorck

Hi. I don't know if Siyah has that function to but with Perseus you are able to write "override.profile" where you can put some parts of an profile that will be merged into you current profile at first boot. The config entries don't have to be in a certain order.
Would it be possible that you add this feature to your app? Lets say you have such a file on your sdcard and select "merged" those values will be applied to your profile at runtime.

Thanks!

That sounds interesting. I don't think siyah has that feature. Problem is that this app should support all the kernels implementing uci.sh in similar fashion. If I am to add merge feature, either it should be active only for Perseus or Siyah should also incorporate the feature. Let me talk to Andrei to get the details.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread