Thanks Meter: 7,073

By droidphile, Senior Member on 7th December 2012, 04:54 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th December 2012, 03:22 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
hi, first, tank you for this great app.
i have same problem as described above.
window with profiles to restore is empty although i created few profiles. i'm using only syah 1.8.4 kernel
do u know what is causing this? thanks in advance

10th December 2012, 03:46 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toreador2008

hi, first, tank you for this great app.
i have same problem as described above.
window with profiles to restore is empty although i created few profiles. i'm using only syah 1.8.4 kernel
do u know what is causing this? thanks in advance

For now, goto running apps and force stop the app. Delete /data/.perseus directory if it exists. Open the app and hit refresh button at the bottom.

Since I have already started to write the app in Java, I can't debug this version for now. Hard time getting free time
10th December 2012, 03:58 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidphile

You mean the restore list is empty right. It's not a bug. Did it to prevent restoring profiles backed up from another kernel. (Different kernels will have diff tunables for stweaks in customconfigg.xml). Otherwise the conflict could even cause a reboot.

But I did not understand "when you delete /data/.siyah then everything works". You mean on perseus kernel, app does not list backups made from perseus kernel if /data/.siyah exists?

Quote:

For now, goto running apps and force stop the app. Delete /data/.perseus directory if it exists. Open the app and hit refresh button at the bottom.

Since I have already started to write the app in Java, I can't debug this version for now. Hard time getting free time

thank you for reply. i tried this but without success.
when u said /data/.perseus, do u mean data folder on internal sd card or? if not, how can i see other folders that are not on internal sd card?
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote:

thank you for reply. i tried this but without success.
when u said /data/.perseus, do u mean data folder on internal sd card or? if not, how can i see other folders that are not on internal sd card?
thanks

u can ignore my question regarding data folder. i found in settings of es file explorer to see root folders as well. unfortunately, i dont have /data.perseus folder. i tried with force close but nothing. i also tried to wipe data and tried from beggining but nothing
10th December 2012, 04:08 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:

u can ignore my question regarding data folder. i found in settings of es file explorer to see root folders as well. unfortunately, i dont have /data.perseus folder. i tried with force close but nothing. i also tried to wipe data and tried from beggining but nothing

Try uninstall and re-install app. Backup another profile, hit refresh button. I'm on 1.8.4 as well and got no issues.
10th December 2012, 04:44 PM |#25  

More
Quote:

Try uninstall and re-install app. Backup another profile, hit refresh button. I'm on 1.8.4 as well and got no issues.

nothing
i really apricieate ur help. i dont know if this can be helpful for you. i discovered that all created profiles are stored in /data/.syah but when i open profiles file on /sdcard/StweaksProfiles/profilelist, file is empty. it seems that none of profile is written to this file or i misunderstood something?
10th December 2012, 04:59 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
Quote:

nothing
i really apricieate ur help. i dont know if this can be helpful for you. i discovered that all created profiles are stored in /data/.syah but when i open profiles file on /sdcard/StweaksProfiles/profilelist, file is empty. it seems that none of profile is written to this file or i misunderstood something?

Try this - Uninstall app, delete "StweaksProfiles" directory in internal SD, re-install app. If this doesn't work as well, I'm out of answers. In alpha stage of an app, we can expect the unexpected.
10th December 2012, 05:25 PM |#27  

More
Quote:

Try this - Uninstall app, delete "StweaksProfiles" directory in internal SD, re-install app. If this doesn't work as well, I'm out of answers. In alpha stage of an app, we can expect the unexpected.

no success
i understand this is alpha version and that we can expect everything, no worries
if i somehow find solution, i'll post it here. cheers
14th December 2012, 04:54 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
For people having issues with listing saved profiles, could you please try the following and let me know if this works:-

In a terminal such as terminal emulator Or reboot to recovery, mount /data under mounts and storage, connect device to pc

adb shell
chown -R root:media_rw /data/media/StweaksProfiles
chmod -R 775 /data/media/StweaksProfiles

Reboot and see if it works
24th December 2012, 02:03 PM |#29  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 17

More
How to run this app? I've installed it and when i run it says Loading... Please wait... and nothing happens.
25th December 2012, 08:27 PM |#30  
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Same here.
Installed app. Booted to recovery. Flashed a profile. But still i can't see any profile in app.
10th January 2013, 05:15 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore

More
App v0.2
Yeah new version out. This time in java and holo theme Sorry for the late release. Been super busy for the last couple of months.

Please note the following
- I did not post sample profiles yet since changing GPU voltages in Stweaks seem to cause freeze/reboot on CM10.1
- If long press do not work at first, single click on a profile - cancel the confirmation and try long press
- While restoring, the alert dialog might look like it's stuck. It's not. In the next version, i will implement restoring as an asynchronous process.

EDIT: long press bug and "stuck on restore" bug fixed in v0.25
Last edited by droidphile; 11th January 2013 at 11:06 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to droidphile For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread