FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] [4.3]TravelService.apk ported from Note 3

21st September 2014, 04:40 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
not allowing me to copy to system/app folder
How to install this.. i installed root browser but its not allowing me to copy to system/app folder.. what to do?

27th September 2014, 07:28 PM |#22  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Looks nice, will try on Kit Kat rom and report back
28th September 2014, 07:04 AM |#23  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil0907

How to install this.. i installed root browser but its not allowing me to copy to system/app folder.. what to do?

Mount the system/app. Folder in read-write mode and after that copy the app in the folder , then set permissions. I have used Fx file browser.

@OP,

Working perfectly with s5 sensation rom. Thanks for sharing.
18th February 2015, 11:37 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can not copy! Help!
I've downloaded it to my i9300 but when I try to move/copy it to system/app I get an error message! Please help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djzero86

Hello community I want share this application, that was taken from my Note 3, deodexed and tested in my wife's galaxy S3 4.3 stock rom and work fine.

Function: you can set it as wallpaper in lockscreen and it shows ramdom images of beautiful touristic sites around the world, simply but give a different look

Installation: download the attached apk file, with a root browser copy to system/app folder and change permissions to rw-r--r-- and them reboot....

Set as wallpaper lockscreen: go to settings /my device/display/wallpaper/lock screen and select: travel wallpaper
(briefcase icon)

Hit thanks button if like it

20th February 2015, 02:30 PM |#25  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Work
Thanks
4th March 2015, 12:19 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Work fine on my SHW-M440S! Very clean, smooth and clean It even doesnt cause lag. Thanks very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread