Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,608 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MOD S5 bubble lockscreen

Tip us?
 
zara86
Old
(Last edited by zara86; 22nd March 2014 at 12:13 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 424
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default MOD S5 bubble lockscreen

S5 bubble lockscreen THEME for our S3 running android 4.3 : http://www.4shared.com/mobile/gg0nNd...ework-res.html

With root explorer copy framework-res.apk in system\framework and set permision (rw-r-r) and REBOOT.
In settings lockscreen set light effect.
If the phone locks push the power button to reboot and now in system\framework set permision and it's ok.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to zara86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gsozcan97
Old
#2  
gsozcan97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 237
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: İstanbul
Quote:
Originally Posted by zara86 View Post
Hello guys can someone port this s5 lockscreen for aur s3? http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...and-2-t2686200
It's without 4.4 never be same as S5.They need Kitkat Update.
 
zara86
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 424
Join Date: Nov 2011
This is port for galaxy grand 2 running android 4.2.2 and can make work for our s3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
zara86
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 424
Join Date: Nov 2011
It's workeeeed i modified framework

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
gsozcan97
Old
#5  
gsozcan97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 237
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: İstanbul
Quote:
Originally Posted by zara86 View Post
It's workeeeed i modified framework

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Can you upload
 
thereassaad
Old
#6  
thereassaad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 369
Posts: 886
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bierut
Screenshot please
 
angelshie
Old
#7  
angelshie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 875
Posts: 1,056
Join Date: Apr 2012
..can u share it direct download, so many links!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy S3: Rooted Rom: XXUGNA7 NeatROM V6.5 Kernel:Stock KERNEL Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
 
Desert Fox.
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 22
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereassaad View Post
Screenshot please



 
xperiax10mini
Old
(Last edited by xperiax10mini; 22nd March 2014 at 10:33 PM.)
#9  
xperiax10mini's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 143
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zara86 View Post
S5 bubble lockscreen THEME for our S3 running android 4.3 : http://www.4shared.com/mobile/gg0nNd...ework-res.html

With root explorer copy framework-res.apk in system\framework and set permision (rw-r-r) and REBOOT.
In settings lockscreen set light effect.
If the phone locks push the power button to reboot and now in system\framework set permision and it's ok.
THANK YOU ZARA86

PLEASE can you make a flashable zip with the framework-res.apk ?

I brake my phone because I renamed the original framework and now I have bootloop

my solution could be a flashable.zip of the framework-res.apk

PLEASE
 
gsozcan97
Old
#10  
gsozcan97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 237
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: İstanbul
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiax10mini View Post
THANK YOU ZARA86

PLEASE can you make a flashable zip with the framework-res.apk ?

I brake my phone because I renamed the original framework and now I have bootloop

my solution could be a flashable.zip of the framework-res.apk

PLEASE HELP ME
Same here +1

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes