FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Emulators

9th June 2014, 09:24 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Okay I am looking for some good emulators. Suggestions would be most welcome. My plan is take the S3 and then load on a slim ROM and some emulators so as to hook it up to my TV and play emulators on my TV. However looking though the emulators there are just so many. I am trying to find some that would possibly allow for multiple controllers or at the least multi player over wifi. Overall I am looking at just about every known emulator. For things like GBA, N64, PS1, NDS, among others.


Also ideas on controllers, and/or ROMs it would be much appreciated.
 
 
9th June 2014, 09:31 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud37

Okay I am looking for some good emulators. Suggestions would be most welcome. My plan is take the S3 and then load on a slim ROM and some emulators so as to hook it up to my TV and play emulators on my TV. However looking though the emulators there are just so many. I am trying to find some that would possibly allow for multiple controllers or at the least multi player over wifi. Overall I am looking at just about every known emulator. For things like GBA, N64, PS1, NDS, among others.


Also ideas on controllers, and/or ROMs it would be much appreciated.

Dude i saw in the google play in the most paid apps a ps1 emulator... Go check, maybe there's a free version
10th June 2014, 02:46 PM |#3  
dheeraj (dhlalit11)'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
More
Emulator "ppsspp"

Controller/gamepad "ps3"

Games "dante's inferno" "any naruto game" "prince of persia"

Ps:- GoW is not working
12th June 2014, 03:39 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheeraj (dhlalit11)

Emulator "ppsspp"

Controller/gamepad "ps3"

Games "dante's inferno" "any naruto game" "prince of persia"

Ps:- GoW is not working

Thanks, do you know if it supports multiple controllers?


I was wondering what emulators people have experience with or know about.
12th June 2014, 03:54 AM |#5  
dheeraj (dhlalit11)'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud37

Thanks, do you know if it supports multiple controllers?


I was wondering what emulators people have experience with or know about.

Multiple controllers are not supported, because psp platform is made for single player mode

But game can be played with friends with ad-hoc mode
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes