5,599,677 Members 45,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flappy Bird APK Download file

Tip us?
 
azimut1
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcardspv View Post
Problem parsing the package when installing

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Me to. Same problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
 
TotallydubbedHD
Old
#12  
TotallydubbedHD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1083
Posts: 2,502
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimut1 View Post
Me to. Same problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
continue reading....




Click here for my YouTube channel
I have over 4.6 million video upload views, combined on 2 of my YouTube Channels!
I'm also a Amazon UK Top 500 Reviewer!

Click here and join Dropbox to receive a free 500mb cloud storage bonus space!

My XDA Video guide thread for the Samsung Galaxy S III - GT-I9300

If I helped you or made you laugh please hit THANKS!
 
kaynpayn
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 466
Join Date: Aug 2010
Cheers mate. Installed on my gf's ZTE Vivacity's and works great. She found it really stupid though, i'm guessing she's not a Minaj fan
Kudos for the review, laughed my arse off watching it

Couldn't download it from the phone itself though. All i got from that evil website was it trying to force me download that crap mobogenie apk at every chance it got. Had to do it from the computer and send it over bt, no problems there.
 
TotallydubbedHD
Old
#14  
TotallydubbedHD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1083
Posts: 2,502
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaynpayn View Post
Cheers mate. Installed on my gf's ZTE Vivacity's and works great. She found it really stupid though, i'm guessing she's not a Minaj fan
Kudos for the review, laughed my arse off watching it

Couldn't download it from the phone itself though. All i got from that evil website was it trying to force me download that crap mobogenie apk at every chance it got. Had to do it from the computer and send it over bt, no problems there.
Haha - but dem big lips though !

And weird you had problems!
Dev host is the host for devs/contributors on XDA - free hosting FTW!




Click here for my YouTube channel
I have over 4.6 million video upload views, combined on 2 of my YouTube Channels!
I'm also a Amazon UK Top 500 Reviewer!

Click here and join Dropbox to receive a free 500mb cloud storage bonus space!

My XDA Video guide thread for the Samsung Galaxy S III - GT-I9300

If I helped you or made you laugh please hit THANKS!
 
xenool
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2010
nice work
 
Kasmott
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 42
Join Date: Sep 2012
Nice but how to exit the app
Its annoying to always go to task manager to end it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
annonymuze
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2011
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
pvtnelson
Old
#18  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 80
Join Date: Jan 2012
Tnx

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasmott View Post
Nice but how to exit the app
Its annoying to always go to task manager to end it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
This is the only way to exit the app..
 
TotallydubbedHD
Old
#19  
TotallydubbedHD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1083
Posts: 2,502
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenool View Post
nice work
Only extracted the apk lol - nothing special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasmott View Post
Nice but how to exit the app
Its annoying to always go to task manager to end it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
I just hit the home button really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymuze View Post
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
No worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtnelson View Post
Tnx

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------



This is the only way to exit the app..
No worries




Click here for my YouTube channel
I have over 4.6 million video upload views, combined on 2 of my YouTube Channels!
I'm also a Amazon UK Top 500 Reviewer!

Click here and join Dropbox to receive a free 500mb cloud storage bonus space!

My XDA Video guide thread for the Samsung Galaxy S III - GT-I9300

If I helped you or made you laugh please hit THANKS!

Tags
apk, application, download, file, flappy bird
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

A More Competitive Spin on the Addictive 2048 Puzzle

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we talked about a rather interesting take on … more

Multiboot in Progress for the Sony Xperia Z1

As we’ve mentioned quite a few times in the past, multiboot is quite the interesting … more

Samsung EFS Tool Updated to V5, Brings Universal Device Support

You may recall that we’ve talked about XDA Recognized Contributor … more

Say Goodbye to Holo Blue Once and for All

When Google released Android 4.4 KitKat back in October of last year, they changed quite a bit … more