Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Post Reply

Flappy Bird APK Download file

16th February 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcardspv

Problem parsing the package when installing

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Me to. Same problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
16th February 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #12  
TotallydubbedHD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
London
Thanks Meter: 1,086
 
2,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimut1

Me to. Same problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

continue reading....
16th February 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Cheers mate. Installed on my gf's ZTE Vivacity's and works great. She found it really stupid though, i'm guessing she's not a Minaj fan
Kudos for the review, laughed my arse off watching it

Couldn't download it from the phone itself though. All i got from that evil website was it trying to force me download that crap mobogenie apk at every chance it got. Had to do it from the computer and send it over bt, no problems there.
17th February 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #14  
TotallydubbedHD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
London
Thanks Meter: 1,086
 
2,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaynpayn

Cheers mate. Installed on my gf's ZTE Vivacity's and works great. She found it really stupid though, i'm guessing she's not a Minaj fan
Kudos for the review, laughed my arse off watching it

Couldn't download it from the phone itself though. All i got from that evil website was it trying to force me download that crap mobogenie apk at every chance it got. Had to do it from the computer and send it over bt, no problems there.

Haha - but dem big lips though !

And weird you had problems!
Dev host is the host for devs/contributors on XDA - free hosting FTW!
17th February 2014, 08:21 AM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
nice work
18th February 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Nice but how to exit the app
Its annoying to always go to task manager to end it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Tnx

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasmott

Nice but how to exit the app
Its annoying to always go to task manager to end it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

This is the only way to exit the app..
20th February 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #19  
TotallydubbedHD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
London
Thanks Meter: 1,086
 
2,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenool

nice work

Only extracted the apk lol - nothing special!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasmott

Nice but how to exit the app
Its annoying to always go to task manager to end it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

I just hit the home button really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymuze

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

No worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtnelson

Tnx

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------



This is the only way to exit the app..

No worries
17th May 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #20  
Junior Member
Flag Cabo
Thanks Meter: 5
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Wink
Thank you so much!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, application, download, file, flappy bird
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Themes and Apps by ThreadRank