FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Live Wallpaper] Dream Night live wallpaper

3rd September 2014, 09:15 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Dream Night v1.2.3 and Sunset Hill v1.0.3
I have just posted an update to Dream Night, which contains a few bug fixes, bird sounds feature and extra settings options for parallax, and introduced a sunset version into the series - Sunset Hill (files attached).

5th September 2014, 03:17 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Great work beautifilkfu
6th September 2014, 02:48 AM |#13  

More
It is a beatiful live wallpaper! I think if you could combine your day and night app together to cycle between the times of day in just one app you would have the perfect live wallpaper of this kind.
4th October 2014, 10:30 AM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
All-in-One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaideran

It is a beatiful live wallpaper! I think if you could combine your day and night app together to cycle between the times of day in just one app you would have the perfect live wallpaper of this kind.

We just released an All-in-One version that combines all the individual apps in the collection and automatically switch between them throughout the day:
http://bit.ly/DayNightLWP
4th October 2014, 05:04 PM |#15  

More
Just downloaded the new version. Excellent!
7th October 2014, 01:43 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you. I will use it
11th October 2014, 08:42 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
wallpaper
Nice work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread