[Mod] CM 10.1 mms app on samsung Rom
Here is a flashable zip thanks to Arsaw & zoot1:
Here is the inverted app (black theme):
Here is the How-to in case you want to do this by yourself
- Make sure you have backup before flashing.
- Backup your sms/mms too.
- Clear Dalvik Cache before flashing.
- Restore your sms/mms after flashing.
You're going to need three files from the AOSP rom (They're provided):
*(the files we need may be in framework.jar if the rom you're using doesn't have this file)
and two files from your TW rom(they're provided and from LLA Deodexed firmware):
/system/framework/framework2.jar (make sure it's framework2.jar)
- Now decompile everything except MMS.apk. That one's fine as is.
- Now we're going to move some files around.
- First is framework2.jar and mms-common.jar
Delete /smali/com/google/android/mms in framework2.jar. Yes the entire folder.
Now we're going to take the folder
from mms-common.jar and copy/move it to the framework2.jar folder
- Now is SecTelephonyProvider.apk and TelephonyProvider.apk
Navigate to the following folder in TelephonyProvider.apk:
and copy the following files:
Copy them to the following folder in SecTelephonyProvider.apk:
- Recompile framework2.jar and SecTelephonyProvider.apk.
- Place MMS.apk and SecTelephony.apk in /system/app/
- Place framework2.jar in /system/framework/
- Delete SecMms.apk from /system/app/
If you try to use Messaging at this point, it will probably open, but MMS won't work.
Now the most important part!
Note: This will delete all of you messages so make sure you back them up!!!!!!
On your device, navigate to:
and delete the three files:
Link to the how to : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2086834
All the credits go to loserskater from AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus Samsung Galaxy S III section.
Also I give you all the files required by the how to. They are from a deodexed XXLLA
Any question ? You can PM me in the following languages: French, Italian and English !