[MOD][APP] *InkEffect* ## Choose Custom Color For InkEffect## | 10.12.13

Search This thread

mythtrandyr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Kyiv
Ink Color Changer application
inkrainbowpaletteicon3.png

With this app you can enable or disable Ink Effect and Choose any color you like for the Ink Effect.

ScreenShots:
66721751.png
80906081.png
53019238.png
15466836.png

Installation:
Flash zip with Recovery
(make sure to make a backup in case you want to restore)

Download:

Credits:

sk0t - Thanks for help me with app
jarari2 - for w/o S-pen
Jorq1H - Design app icons
::indie:: - Help and advice
Omegas Team for helping with the testing
Sergey Margaritov - Thanks for the source code Color Picker
Goldie - for Remove cloudy overlay and improve ripple lockscreen

If you want to port or use in your own ROMs or mods before you do that, speak to me first.

If you like Ink Color Changer please show your appreciation by pressing the Thank you button.

Last edited:

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
Is this mod compatible with versions earlier than ELLC? My other half is running stock (yeah, I know... she'll learn!) LL4 and I want to give her the ink effect on hers but she won't let me install a custom ROM :( - this mod would be perfect if it supports her rom!!

mythtrandyr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Kyiv
Is this mod compatible with versions earlier than ELLC? My other half is running stock (yeah, I know... she'll learn!) LL4 and I want to give her the ink effect on hers but she won't let me install a custom ROM :( - this mod would be perfect if it supports her rom!!

No sorry, this mod not support LL4 firmware...
I later added support firmware indistinguishable from the LLC ... but it will be firmware released recently

Reactions: anbech

pure_1887

Jan 14, 2013
Hi, i have stock and boeffla Kernel on my device, CWM is flashed too, now my question can i install this mod, or is it for rom's only?

Top Liked Posts