FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[MOD][JB] • MultiMod 8-in-1• EMC3 • EMR2 • EMA2 • Torch • Skip Tracks & more

740 posts
Thanks Meter: 849
 
By criscan, Senior Member on 5th February 2013, 12:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th February 2013, 01:26 PM |#11  
Paolonicus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jubail Industrial City
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Thumbs up Thankyou!
As promised, it is fully working with XXEMA2

Many thanks to the devs, IganKuhz, sorg, AndiP, LegendK95, Cristiano Matos & to you Criscan for your mods and taking the trouble of compiling them!

BTW, I wish more colors can be added to the InfEffect within this Mod Compilation in the future updates!
 
 
5th February 2013, 04:05 PM |#12  
criscan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sγo Paulo
Thanks Meter: 849
 
More
Re: [MOD][JB] •• MultiMod 6-in-1 •• XXEMA2 •• Stock Rom ••
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolonicus

As promised, it is fully working with XXEMA2

Many thanks to the devs, IganKuhz, sorg, AndiP, LegendK95, Cristiano Matos & to you Criscan for your mods and taking the trouble of compiling them!

BTW, I wish more colors can be added to the InfEffect within this Mod Compilation in the future updates!

OK! Enjoy. Don't forget to ask IganKuhz for other colors. This is his work.....
For me, only 4 colors would be more than perfect.....lol.....

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2
Last edited by criscan; 5th February 2013 at 04:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to criscan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 05:20 PM |#13  
IganKuhz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 281
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by criscan

OK! Enjoy. Don't forget to ask IganKuhz for other colors. This is his work.....
For me, only 4 colors would be more than perfect.....lol.....

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

Ok, criscan I will add 4 more colors but tell me what colors. :P
5th February 2013, 06:14 PM |#14  
MattBooth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 13,568
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [MOD][JB] •• MultiMod 6-in-1 ••XXEMA2•• ••Stock Rom••
If you add the volume mod use the cm10 method. I have it bookmarked at home. It's more compatible with players

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MattBooth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 06:27 PM |#15  
IganKuhz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 281
 
More
Re: [MOD][JB] •• MultiMod 6-in-1 •• ••XXEMA2•• ••Stock Rom••
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryten2k35

If you add the volume mod use the cm10 method. I have it bookmarked at home. It's more compatible with players

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Well, right now I'm taking charge of adding:
  • Torch in Lockscreen. (DONE)
  • Center AOSP Lockscreen layout. (DONE)
  • Adding weather support in AOSP Lockscreen. (WIP)
  • Skip music tracks with volume keys.
  • Adding 4 new colors (need colors proposal) (WIP)
  • Fixing Touchwiz redraw. (DONE)
  • Removing home button lag. (DONE)

What do you think criscan?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aosp.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1706164  
Last edited by IganKuhz; 5th February 2013 at 06:51 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IganKuhz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 08:50 PM |#16  
criscan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sγo Paulo
Thanks Meter: 849
 
More
Re: [MOD][JB] •• MultiMod 6-in-1 •• ••XXEMA2•• ••Stock Rom••
Quote:
Originally Posted by IganKuhz

Well, right now I'm taking charge of adding:

  • Torch in Lockscreen. (DONE)
  • Center AOSP Lockscreen layout. (DONE)
  • Adding weather support in AOSP Lockscreen. (WIP)
  • Skip music tracks with volume keys.
  • Adding 4 new colors (need colors proposal) (WIP)
  • Fixing Touchwiz redraw. (DONE)
  • Removing home button lag. (DONE)

What do you think criscan?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Amazing man!
For me the current mod is already perfect. I'll be waiting for your new version! Go ahead!

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2
5th February 2013, 09:44 PM |#17  
Crowds's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitγo
Thanks Meter: 2,180
 
Donate to Me
More
dropbox link is down
5th February 2013, 11:52 PM |#18  
criscan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sγo Paulo
Thanks Meter: 849
 
More
link updated!::thumbup:
Last edited by criscan; 6th February 2013 at 12:37 AM.
5th February 2013, 11:55 PM |#19  
Crowds's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Azeitγo
Thanks Meter: 2,180
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [MOD][JB] •• MultiMod 6-in-1 •• ••XXEMA2•• ••Stock Rom••
Thks but...link blocked?!


Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
6th February 2013, 12:40 AM |#20  
criscan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sγo Paulo
Thanks Meter: 849
 
More
Re: [MOD][JB] •• MultiMod 6-in-1 •• ••XXEMA2•• ••Stock Rom••
Another link.Try again

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2
Last edited by criscan; 6th February 2013 at 02:09 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes