For those still using the stock toggles, this is a very quick hack (I've never wrote anything in Java before and I'm not a very good programmer regardless) that lets you long-press most of the toggles in the status bar to bring up the appropriate Settings page. (Wi-Fi -> Wi-Fi settings etc.)
This works for all the status menu toggles except for Notification (I wasn't sure what Settings page that could be mapped to) and Mobile data (the Data usage page only supports being invoked externally via a shortcut and I wasn't sure how I could fake that).
How to install:
1. Install Xposed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
2. Install the attached APK, enable the module in the Xposed Installer and reboot.
What if this sends my GS III into a boot loop?
1. Boot into recovery and mount /data.
2. Attach a USB cable and run "adb shell" on your computer
3. "cd /data/xposed"
4. rm modules.list modules.whitelist
5. touch modules.list modules.whitelist
6. cd / ; umount /data
P.S. This is called SlightlyExtendedToggles. I do plan to expand on this when time allows.