FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[MODEM] DDUGMK1 for ML4 firmware for S3

441 posts
Thanks Meter: 128
 
By gopzzz, Senior Member on 10th January 2014, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am attaching the latest modem for ml4 i.e

i9300DDUGMK1 as CWM zip file...

Only modem without RIL

Download and flash in recovery as install zip
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gopzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
11th January 2014, 05:12 AM |#2  
pride_kr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Modem without ril is good?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th January 2014, 11:32 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pride_kr

Modem without ril is good?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes... we seldom change ril...
Many senior developers do dont encourage changing RIL... but modem yes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
11th January 2014, 01:16 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
I think it is not ne newest.
MK6 modem is newer than mk1, isnt?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th January 2014, 02:41 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failyx

I think it is not ne newest.
MK6 modem is newer than mk1, isnt?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If we consider the last 3 letters, then it is. but this is the one that came with the recent firmware released for INDIA under ML4
22nd January 2014, 05:43 AM |#6  
shashi_hv's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopzzz

I am attaching the latest modem for ml4 i.e

i9300DDUGMK1 as CWM zip file...

Only modem without RIL

Download and flash in recovery as install zip

Can somebody please share it here or on an google drive, that will be really helpful?
22nd January 2014, 12:59 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
How can we check the performance of a modem? I mean on what parameters?
23rd January 2014, 09:37 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Pullman WA
Thanks Meter: 271
 
Donate to Me
More
Bump.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperbad

How can we check the performance of a modem? I mean on what parameters?

Check your upload and download speed, battery life, and dBm of signal, and compare it to the other modems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k-semler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 05:12 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Is it possible to make it with RIL? I'm on temasek 4.4.2. Had already created nd flashed this modem myself earlier. Dont know much about ril, dont know which one to use from get RIL app
27th January 2014, 12:38 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashi_hv

Can somebody please share it here or on an google drive, that will be really helpful?

Why?
Is it difficult for u to download from mega..?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 12:40 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girish_J

Is it possible to make it with RIL? I'm on temasek 4.4.2. Had already created nd flashed this modem myself earlier. Dont know much about ril, dont know which one to use from get RIL app

Ril will be flashed along with other modem on flashing the rom with modem..
I dont have the modem with ril file but shall try to find one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to gopzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s3, mk1, ml4, modem

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes