FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

The perfect theme for kitkat sg3 realised

Thanks Meter: 154
 
By hocine210000, Senior Member on 1st June 2014, 01:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd June 2014, 01:01 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag skikda
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy

Not working

the theme work in glanmourou room v 7.0 perfect
 
 
2nd June 2014, 01:21 PM |#12  
mrjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hocine210000

the theme work in glanmourou room v 7.0 perfect

So its not for all kitkat rom....I see, then change the title that "Its Only For Glamour Rom" Most of us are using many types of custom ported KK rom. So it should be compatible for all ported kitkat roms. We will be wait. Thanx for your efforts...
2nd June 2014, 01:27 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag skikda
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy

So its not for all kitkat rom....I see, then change the title that "Its Only For Glamour Rom" Most of us are using many types of custom ported KK rom. So it should be compatible for all ported kitkat roms. We will be wait. Thanx for your efforts...

nn work on bloateka room and hypermax room
2nd June 2014, 01:32 PM |#14  
mrjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy

So its not for all kitkat rom....I see, then change the title that "Its Only For Glamour Rom" Most of us are using many types of custom ported KK rom. So it should be compatible for all ported kitkat roms. We will be wait. Thanx for your efforts...

I'm using this stock rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...00-kk-t2755841
I tried two times but didn't work on this stock rom
2nd June 2014, 01:42 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag skikda
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy

I'm using this stock rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...00-kk-t2755841
I tried two times but didn't work on this stock rom

this room not have s5 app and sistem ui for s5 try with another room exp hypermax room
3rd June 2014, 04:59 PM |#16  
mrjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
I tried on blekota rom but noticed some issues. First the notification icons are flashed different from your theme as given in screenshots & secondly it does not changed the system setting's icons & . I'm also attaching the notification panel's screenshots & system settings screenshots. Thanx for your work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	2778507   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot (1).jpg
Views:	193
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	2778508  
4th June 2014, 01:35 AM |#17  
thermax04's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,255
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hocine210000

HELLO ALL MEMBER FOR XDA DEV

THE PREVEIW PERFECT THEME BETA 1.0 FOR SG3 REALISE SOON

SCREENSHOOT

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]



DOWNALD

make sure your backup

wipe cache

flashe the zip
enjoy

this version is beta 1.0
link http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/99382301/file.html

Since you used my icons in this theme without my permission, the least thing to do is to give credits to my work, it is mortal thing to do, right?!!
Sent from my SM-N9005
Last edited by thermax04; 4th June 2014 at 08:37 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thermax04 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 07:15 AM |#18  
mrjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Heaven Of Punjab
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoy

I tried on blekota rom but noticed some issues. First the notification icons are flashed different from your theme as given in screenshots & secondly it does not changed the system setting's icons & . I'm also attaching the notification panel's screenshots & system settings screenshots. Thanx for your work

Not replied yet....
6th June 2014, 12:06 PM |#19  
Senior Member
di Bumi Pertiwi
Thanks Meter: 582
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermax04

Since you used my icons in this theme without my permission, the least thing to do is to give credits to my work, it is mortal thing to do, right?!!
Sent from my SM-N9005

Haha busted
6th June 2014, 05:24 PM |#20  
thermax04's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,255
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hocine210000

HELLO ALL MEMBER FOR XDA DEV

THE PREVEIW PERFECT THEME BETA 1.0 FOR SG3

CREDIT
thanks for thermax04 for icon theme

Thank you for giving the credit to the icons creator

Sent from my SM-N9005
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes