Jun 18, 2007
Los Angeles
Last edited:
Reactions: picdu

ykkfive

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2010
ykkfive.blogspot.com
i have made some changes to enhance the unlock screen plus some new features pending

bb10 unlock screen for Samsung S3 I9300 mod 1 - http://ykkfive.blogspot.com/2013/02/bb10-unlock-screen-for-samsung-s3-i9300.html

i am about to prepare for a beta release but wondering how and what to publish since the android.policy.jar, framework2 and framework-res are modified based on the original stock file, ie no power off options menu, unthemed, and without other 'standard mods' yet

so... let me think about it....

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
i have made some changes to enhance the unlock screen plus some new features pending

bb10 unlock screen for Samsung S3 I9300 mod 1 - http://ykkfive.blogspot.com/2013/02/bb10-unlock-screen-for-samsung-s3-i9300.html

i am about to prepare for a beta release but wondering how and what to publish since the android.policy.jar, framework2 and framework-res are modified based on the original stock file, ie no power off options menu, unthemed, and without other 'standard mods' yet

Excellent news, great job.

May I suggest criscans multimod pack to use as a base, it includes all the desirable mods available at the moment: HERE.

Im sure he will be more than happy for you to do so.

Reactions: Erahgon

ykkfive

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2010
ykkfive.blogspot.com
Excellent news, great job.

May I suggest criscans multimod pack to use as a base, it includes all the desirable mods available at the moment: HERE.

Im sure he will be more than happy for you to do so.

thanks for your suggestion

i don have any favourite rom (except mine :p) and if possible, i don wanna stick to a particula rom (you know, there are pending secret features!! lol ). and in the worst case, i have to make an apk although it's not the right time to do so because some other mods were putting aside atm like bravia engine, tabletui, custom dpi per app, floating quick memo, etc....

jonbus

Feb 26, 2008
San José
LG G7 ThinQ
thanks for your suggestion

i don have any favourite rom (except mine :p) and if possible, i don wanna stick to a particula rom (you know, there are pending secret features!! lol ). and in the worst case, i have to make an apk although it's not the right time to do so because some other mods were putting aside atm like bravia engine, tabletui, custom dpi per app, floating quick memo, etc....

Maybe jkay's mods? Or maybe you can share a how-to so every developer would be able to release it for their Roms.... After all, we're here to share, don't you think?

FlaffyM

Jan 10, 2013
Maybe jkay's mods? Or maybe you can share a how-to so every developer would be able to release it for their Roms.... After all, we're here to share, don't you think?

Why who'd he do that when jkay framework is only configurable with his paid app, I don't see jkay sharing anything.

I agree he shod share it but definitely not include it in jkay framework. Criscans mods who'd be perfect or 3minit framework.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chillz88

Dark One

Jul 28, 2011
+1 for a how to, so we can have it in a personalised ROM and criscans mod for general users. :)

_JKay_

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 12, 2010
Why who'd he do that when jkay framework is only configurable with his paid app, I don't see jkay sharing anything.

I agree he shod share it but definitely not include it in jkay framework. Criscans mods who'd be perfect or 3minit framework.

What do you mean by I don't share anything ? I have done many how-to guides here on XDA.. created many free battery icons and themes...

Have you every tried my 100% free framework ? I don't think so.... do you know what is included ? I don't think so... All I have been doing the last 3 years is giving... It's true that if you don't want the default settings then you can pay $2 and get full control... but what is $2 these days... you need to compare it with what you gain from it and how much the I9300 costs... it's sad you don't think my apk is worth the money.. and that you think I don't give anything to the I9300 community..

You don't get >10000 thanks here on XDA by being selfish!!

And no I will never include BB10 lockscreen in my framework... don't worry!

FlaffyM

Jan 10, 2013
What do you mean by I don't share anything ? I have done many how-to guides here on XDA.. created many free battery icons and themes...

I apologize for this because i was taking about what i saw in sgs3 section without even checking your previous work I admit that.

Have you every tried my 100% free framework ? I don't think so.... do you know what is included ? I don't think so... All I have been doing the last 3 years is giving... It's true that if you don't want the default settings then you can pay $2 and get full control... but what is $2 these days... you need to compare it with what you gain from it and how much the I9300 costs... it's sad you don't think my apk is worth the money.. and that you think I don't give anything to the I9300 community..

No i didn't try your framework and don't worry I`m not planing to and you can include what ever you want in your framework don't let me discourage you from doing that. Yes i know what is included in your framework I read your op and didn't find it necessary for me to bay it and this is not sad as you say it my money and i do what i want with it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

0VA91.png

So guys on GNexus have it, is there any way to get ti on s3?

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HfCa3JtGpxc

Thread with resources:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1920612
    i finally made it :D

i love this lockscreen soooooo much after i found it

will update it later at http://ykkfive.blogspot.com/2013/02/bb10-blackberry-lock-screen-for-galaxy.html

device20130212003945.th.png

after consideration, i opt to release a basic version based on stock xxemr2, so that i can have time to add new features and move on to other mods