Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 44,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] S5 Notification Panel for GT-I9300

Tip us?
 
arvinjhann03
Old
#1  
arvinjhann03's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 107
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default [REQ] S5 Notification Panel for GT-I9300

God day to all, can someone add/put this Galaxy S5 like shortcut above the Brightness Slider using the app called "Notification Toggle". Or can someone port the S5 Notification panel? I saw this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ation-t2677548 having a s5 like shortcut but it's on "Ongoing", I want to have the one that is above the Brightness slider. So is it possible to have that S5 notification panel?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-27-11-17-14.png
Views:	869
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	2711635  
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300(Int)
Titanium Grey, 16GB
Firmware: S5 Sensation ROM by sunajkram23 (4.4.2)
Modem: XXUGND1
Custom Recovery: Philz Touch 6.25.0
The Following User Says Thank You to arvinjhann03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zyr3
Old
#2  
Zyr3's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 53
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinjhann03 View Post
God day to all, can someone add/put this Galaxy S5 like shortcut above the Brightness Slider using the app called "Notification Toggle". Or can someone port the S5 Notification panel? I saw this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ation-t2677548 having a s5 like shortcut but it's on "Ongoing", I want to have the one that is above the Brightness slider. So is it possible to have that S5 notification panel?
It can easily be done by copying the S5 layout for the status bar expanded header xml but those buttons would not be functional.. unless someone ports S5's S Finder and/or Quick Connect
Hit "Thanks" if you like my work.
S5 Quicksettings and Recent Apps Theme/Mod for SIII
The Following User Says Thank You to Zyr3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xda_Noob.
Old
#3  
xda_Noob.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 518
Posts: 1,063
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyr3 View Post
It can easily be done by copying the S5 layout for the status bar expanded header xml but those buttons would not be functional.. unless someone ports S5's S Finder and/or Quick Connect
Maybe we can usw note3's sfinder
Proudly send From my Samsung Galaxy S3 running S5 Sensation ROM or may I call it Samsung Galaxy S5 ?
 
arvinjhann03
Old
#4  
arvinjhann03's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 107
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyr3 View Post
It can easily be done by copying the S5 layout for the status bar expanded header xml but those buttons would not be functional.. unless someone ports S5's S Finder and/or Quick Connect
Ok sir. Thank you. Hope we get the S5 Notification panel. we'll be waiting for it. Keep it up sir. God Bless
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300(Int)
Titanium Grey, 16GB
Firmware: S5 Sensation ROM by sunajkram23 (4.4.2)
Modem: XXUGND1
Custom Recovery: Philz Touch 6.25.0
 
undefinedsahil
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinjhann03 View Post
Ok sir. Thank you. Hope we get the S5 Notification panel. we'll be waiting for it. Keep it up sir. God Bless
+1
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes