{THEME] (UPDATED 1 FEB) (MAJOR CHANGES) AnastasiA V16 BASED ON RGUI AND OMEGA ROMS

Search This thread

rock@star

Aug 12, 2012
my first post :)
thanks for this amazing theme.... this is the best theme so far of GS3.. i hope in your future updates you will cover the whole UI in your theme
good luck :)

devabhishek

Sep 2, 2009
pune
my first post :)
thanks for this amazing theme.... this is the best theme so far of GS3.. i hope in your future updates you will cover the whole UI in your theme
good luck :)

thanks so much dude,
it takes hours of work to find and edit thousands of images for the theme to be complete, but yes my work is always in progress.. and i will try to cover the entire UI in my theme as the theme progresses ...

jkoenig00

Apr 27, 2009
nice theme thanks for your work! just a couple suggestions....choice of battery icon and clock centered in status bar. other than that great job running perfect on FreeGSM R6

jkoenig00

Apr 27, 2009
another quick thing, on FreeGSM R6 the battery icon has been stuck at 85. the actual battery percentage is fluctuating but the icon remains at 85.

devabhishek

Sep 2, 2009
pune
another quick thing, on FreeGSM R6 the battery icon has been stuck at 85. the actual battery percentage is fluctuating but the icon remains at 85.

my dear friend this theme is not yet optimized for custom roms.. it is optimized for a stock odex or deodexed roms ..
a new version of my theme with more features more options optimised for deodexed custom roms with themed 15 toggels
+ semi transparent notification pulldown with custom statusbar coming up very soon ... my work is in progress .. ;);););););)

Reactions: rock@star and sahus

weganet

Mar 12, 2009
Anastasia galaxy S3 wallpaper

blueanastasia.png

Reactions: panyongs73

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
I tried messing flashing Anastasia V2 theme but not all the icons morphed, OP, hoping you could download FreeGSM Release 6 by Team Sonic and uoY RedruM and port it to that ROM...APK's have probably been moved in different locations than your current stock ROM

examples that did not morph - Gmail, Google +, Internet, YouTube, SecCalender

Was hoping you could morph Facebook, Twitter, Root Explorer, ESPN, Sports Tap, Yahoo Fantasy Football 12, Southwest Airlines, Flight Track, Camera ZOOM

Would def be willing to donate for your work. Thanks

Here is a look at now.... Envision what could be.... I take no credit for the theme

3e444c56-9725-f8e8.jpg

3e444c56-9746-2014.jpg

Totally sexy with wildchild fancy quick panel

3e444c56-9778-a5f6.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Last edited:

devabhishek

Sep 2, 2009
pune
I tried messing flashing Anastasia V2 theme but not all the icons morphed, OP, hoping you could download FreeGSM Release 6 by Team Sonic and uoY RedruM and port it to that ROM...APK's have probably been moved in different locations than your current stock ROM

examples that did not morph - Gmail, Google +, Internet, YouTube, SecCalender

Was hoping you could morph Facebook, Twitter, Root Explorer, ESPN, Sports Tap, Yahoo Fantasy Football 12, Southwest Airlines, Flight Track, Camera ZOOM

Would def be willing to donate for your work. Thanks

Here is a look at now.... Envision what could be.... I take no credit for the theme

3e444c56-9725-f8e8.jpg

3e444c56-9746-2014.jpg

Totally sexy with wildchild fancy quick panel

3e444c56-9778-a5f6.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

i am just about to finish my work on AnastasiA V3 .. as soon as the new theme is released .. i'll stat working on T-Mobile US Variant
and money is not what i am doing my work for... i do it because its my passion.. its something i like to do .. will definitely maket it for T-Mobile US Variant:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

devabhishek

Sep 2, 2009
pune
please give a feed back about the new AnastasiA V3 theme as well as compatibility of this theme on other roms.. obviously i can not test it on all roms. your feedback will help me make this theme even better.

Reactions: rock@star

rock@star

Aug 12, 2012
please give a feed back about the new AnastasiA V3 theme as well as compatibility of this theme on other roms.. obviously i can not test it on all roms. your feedback will help me make this theme even better.

waoooooooooooooooooooo ... only one word.... AWESOME , 15 toggle looks very nice.. , simply the best visuals for gs3

rayarny

Jun 21, 2007
London
Awesome job mate! Is there any chance of maybe making a transparent statusbar mod for this theme??! cant live without that :D lol

thank you again!

easycure1974

Nov 22, 2005
Eskilstuna
The most beautiful theme for S3. Really nice looking. But all the non themed icons look like **** compared to the beaitiful themed ones :)

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts