Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I9295XXUCNE4 Official Source Code!

OP tasken

3rd July 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
KK source code available

GT-I9295 I9295XXUCNE4 GT-I9295_EUR_KK_Opensource.zip

hxxp://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=I9295
3rd July 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 1,800

1,365 posts
Donate to Me
More
The must have did this after ....

And ...

3rd July 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
We all did that a couple of times
10th July 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #4  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 81

64 posts
More
Awesome, thanks for the notification! I'm a developer but haven't opened a full source package yet. Might as well get a hold of this one and poke about, I recently got an S4 Active myself
10th July 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 188

597 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaklabs.net

Awesome, thanks for the notification! I'm a developer but haven't opened a full source package yet. Might as well get a hold of this one and poke about, I recently got an S4 Active myself

There is a ongoing dev of CM11 here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50552814

Perhaps the CNE4 source can give answers elevating S4 Active into Official nightly CM

Sent from my GT-I9295
10th July 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #6  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 81

64 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-T

Perhaps the CNE4 source can give answers elevating S4 Active into Official nightly CM

Hope so! Just before I destroyed my Note (N7000) I put CM on it and loved it, so since I got the S4 Active I've been waiting for an official CM build. I used to not get why people whinged about the touchwizz stuff, but CM was way way nicer on the Note than the samsung stuff. I mildly missed the S-Note app, but theres heaps of replacements... hardly used the stylus anyway.

Downloaded the source link (took hours!), gonna have a poke around. Been an android dev for years but haven't gone to that next step of building roms & FW. Ugh. Lots of reading ahead!
The Following User Says Thank You to peaklabs.net For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread